DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone else not able to update to latest Go4 - 4.3.12 ?? Android

I tried updating from my 4.3.11 version on Android and after a minute or so of 'online checking' a message came back that 4.3.11 WAS the current version - anyone else getting that?
same here, I guess we will have to wait. But if you cant use a pc to plan elaborate missions, I don't care.Litchi is awesome.

Short Version: USE DJI Assistant 2 on you desktop for troublesome updates.

Long Version below:

When I started my equipment today, about 12 hours ago, I had 2 updates showing, 1 for my remote controller and 1 for the M2P. I successfully updated my CrystalSky DJI Go 4 app to 4.3.4 and my M2P remote controller to version 01.00.0300 after repeatedly being disconnected from the network it claimed, not my network, must have been DJI's network. The dji go 4 message to update the remote controller seemed urgent. They appeared to be updating at the same time.

Then came the my attempt to update the M2P. It was the same thing. It disconnected from the "network" over and over and over. Each time after about 3 restarts it would start downloading again, according to the home screen on the CrystalSky. It has a data transfer panel you can watch. Then it would stop again. I got wore out and gave up after depleting both my M2P and remote controller twice. It never show to have downloaded over 2% at any time. I am wondering if this firmware update could be completed using dji assistant. Let's try real fast.

Okay, it's 20 minutes later and I am all updated. M2P updated on DJI Assistant 2 in less than 20 minutes. Now it is updated to 2.01.00.300. I was hoping it would include the way points but it did not. I am now wondering can we update remoter controllers and CrystalSkys on DJI Assistant 2. Next update that will be where I start.

You guys I see were talking about DJI Go 4 version 4.3.11 & 12. My CrystalSky updated to 4.3.4 while I getting the remote controller to update to 01.00.0300.

After not having luck, wireless method using CrystalSky, getting my M2P updated I tried my Samsung Tab S2. It updated the DJI Go 4 to 4.3.4 when I opened it. It still was not able to get my M2P updated. I gave up and got on here to see what was happening here. While I was typing my last message it came to me to try DJI Assistant 2. It my work for everything. Although I am a short timer I have never had good luck using wireless on DJI products. That may be part of this update I hope.

That's what I used to update my firmware (DJI Assistant 2) and it had everything (RC, AC and all 5 of my batteries) updated in about a half hour.
I did the AC first than the RC and after that all 5 of my batteries ( batteries one at a time).
I would recommend using DJI Assistance 2 on your desk top of lap top to do all updates.

I thought we were talking about the android app {dji go4 }
its been 3 days since I updated my firmware successfully, but still have not received new app update for android.. WTF

Monday afternoon (in this part of the world) and still no 4.3.12 update

Now, I've started to wonder if is it just me or is the update still rolling out slowly to some parts of the world?

Monday afternoon (in this part of the world) and still no 4.3.12 update.

I updated the firmware of my M2P and RC this morning. I didn't have to update DJI GO to 4.3.12 as it was updated automatically. I'm using Samsung Galaxy S8+. While I could plan a mission indoors, I didn't try flying it as we had quite a blizzard going this afternoon (Helsinki region, Finland).

Hmm, I thought the app itself had to be updated - seems to me that’s how it’s been done in the past.

Cannot update my M2 controller via wifi so I tried Assistant 2 and it doesn't recognize my controller. I've tried removing and reinstalling numerous times and device manager isn't showing any issues - any ideas??

assistant 2.jpg

Yes, downloaded the middle one as it’s the only choice for the Mavic lineup. Have tried no less than 15 cables including the cable that came with my M2 - still not recognizing the controller or quad.

Yes, downloaded the middle one as it’s the only choice for the Mavic lineup. Have tried no less than 15 cables including the cable that came with my M2 - still not recognizing the controller or quad.

I’ve tried connecting before and after running the program several times each way - makes no difference.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada