DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone else not able to update to latest Go4 - 4.3.12 ?? Android

my controller is at 98% and I don’t have a windows 10 computer.

Cannot update my M2 controller via wifi so I tried Assistant 2 and it doesn't recognize my controller. I've tried removing and reinstalling numerous times and device manager isn't showing any issues - any ideas??

What has worked for me is disabling driver signature enforcement in Windows. (For security, WIndows normally requires that device drivers are properly signed. DJI drivers aren't. Therefore I have to start Windows in a troubleshooting mode, in which the boot process displays a list of about 10 troubleshooting options, one of which is "disable driver signature enforcement" (or something similar). I'm on WIn 10, you're on Win 7, so I propose that you Google the exact startup procedure for Win 7. Yesterday, when I updated by my drone and my controller, I had to perform the startup procedure separately for the RC and AC.

Android version only. 4.3.12
Just got notifications in Google Play store that DJI Go 4 needed updating.
Tried on both my devices - HTC U Play Android 8.0, Samsung S2 Android 5.0.2.

Both gave me "error code: 940. Can't be downloaded"

Shut down and restarted both devices, cleared cache, lots of Ram available etc.

Thought I'd uninstall & reinstall on the S2, but same error - now I don't have Go4 on my tablet :/

So...
Is it a Play Store problem?
A DJI problem?
My devices problem?
Other....??

I'm using a Huawei M2 803 (Chinese version), so PlayStore isn't available to me. I updated to 4.3.12 from apkpure.com. I always use this site for all my apps, but it's 2 or 3 days behind PlayStore. The update came through today.

Apkpure.com has 4.3.12 Android available for download but still haven’t been able to get it working on my Epson BT-300s

Each day I fire up the system with my BT300 Moverio glasses. Today 31 /1 it said inconsistent firmware I thought his is it but nothing. The firmware updated but nothing regarding the DJI GO 4 waypoints version 4.3.12 (UK)

I have DJI GO 4 installed on two Android phones, a smart phone and a Samsung tablet. Both were updated to 4.3.12 this morning here in the United States.

Larry

I have DJI GO 4 installed on two Android phones, a smart phone and a Samsung tablet. Both were updated to 4.3.12 this morning here in the United States.

Larry

DJI's website for Mavic downloads is still showing 4.3.11 so how is this possible?dji.jpg

DJI's website for Mavic downloads is still showing 4.3.11 so how is this possible?
Apparently, no one told the Google Play store. :)

Screenshot_20190131-150103.jpg

I checked my phones for available updates early this morning, and a DJI GO 4 update was in the list. I clicked "Update", the app downloaded and installed, and the rest was history. I launched the app, it downloaded its usual package of data (it seems to do this every update), and there it was, version 4.3.12 (I checked the version number in the app). I updated my Samsung S8 and my Samsung tablet, and everything went smoothly.

It's far too windy (and cold) here in Central Ohio today to check it out properly, but the app launches, connects to the drone and the display, and seems to function properly.

Larry

Last edited:
Was that an .apk file from Google Play? I'm trying to load this latest version on both my BT-300 glasses and my brand new Smart Controller which shows two versions behind as being "current" (4.3.10)

Was that an .apk file from Google Play? I'm trying to load this latest version on both my BT-300 glasses and my brand new Smart Controller which shows two versions behind as being "current" (4.3.10)
Nope, I don't "do" .apk files, I wait till an update is available through Google Play.

Are you certain the update is compatible with either the BT-300 glasses or Smart Controller? I don't (yet) have BT-300 glasses (they're on my wish list), and the Smart Controller isn't compatible with my Mavic Air, so I can't address updates for those devices.

Larry

if dji go app isn't updating for you, try going to play store app on your phone and click on my apps & games {top left, the 3 lines} it will show all updates waiting for installation, and install update if its there.
when I opened dji go and checking for update, was not working for me, I had to do it the way I stated above.
hope that helps.

if dji go app isn't updating for you, try going to play store app on your phone and click on my apps & games {top left, the 3 lines} it will show all updates waiting for installation, and install update if its there.
when I opened dji go and checking for update, was not working for me, I had to do it the way I stated above.
hope that helps.
This is the way I update all the apps on my smart phone and my tablet, including DJI GO 4.

Larry

hope that helps.

I'm using Go 4 on my BT-300s and Smart Controller - not my phone, so not sure how I'd make that work...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929