DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone else struggling with wonky horizons?

Flying_Monk3y

Reactions
I'm on the precipice of returning the Air 2S due to the wandering horizon issue. I've tried calibrating it several times and it always looks good before flight, but I inevitably end up with a severely tilted horizon. Yes, I can fix some of these issues in post, but I shouldn't have to.

I've read previous threads on the issue - just wondering if anyone has a solution before this little plane goes back.

Cheers

We always buy Two drones , because if the Horizon is not perfect out of the box , it goes back for this very reason , even if you could fix it , likely its going to be trouble. My advice send it back.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Air 2S in the Rain. Land on the Water.

Reactions: RMS001
I'm on the precipice of returning the Air 2S due to the wandering horizon issue. I've tried calibrating it several times and it always looks good before flight, but I inevitably end up with a severely tilted horizon. Yes, I can fix some of these issues in post, but I shouldn't have to.

I've read previous threads on the issue - just wondering if anyone has a solution before this little plane goes back.

Cheers
If you mean it's tilted, you can do a manual gimbal calibration while it's in the air. If you mean it's curved, then I think that's the curvature of the lens. And, they higher you go the more it will curve.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000