DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone else.....

Marc Wolf

Reactions
Does anyone else have problems with the supplied Apple lightning cable? Only just got my Mavic and out of the box the cable doesnt work..... Taps foot in anoyance
It's a small thing but now I can only fly with a standard (albeit very short) lightnig cable sticking out of the side, If it is just a manufacturing issue I will get a new one but I heard roumours that even replacement ones dont always work.
Any advice (other than get a droid!) would be great.

Apart from that the Mavic is a bloody great bit of kit, being of the photographer type I love being able to play around in camera while my spotter looks on trying to guess what the hell im up to ;)

Mine has worked great

Also try normal USB port cable at bottom. You'll have to lay phone or tablet down if no mount but I should work. I said 'should ' [emoji1308]

Also try normal USB port cable at bottom. You'll have to lay phone or tablet down if no mount but I should work. I said 'should ' [emoji1308]

If you do use the one on the bottom you must always disconnect the one on the side from the controller, leaving it plugged in even without a device connected will disable the bottom USB.

If you do use the one on the bottom you must always disconnect the one on the side from the controller, leaving it plugged in even without a device connected will disable the bottom USB.
Ijust got my Mavi yesterday and spent all afternoon not understanding why no connection. Only discovered this after several hours...wish I had seen your post earlier. Thought initially I had a bad unit.

Does anyone else have problems with the supplied Apple lightning cable? Only just got my Mavic and out of the box the cable doesnt work..... Taps foot in anoyance
It's a small thing but now I can only fly with a standard (albeit very short) lightnig cable sticking out of the side, If it is just a manufacturing issue I will get a new one but I heard roumours that even replacement ones dont always work.
Any advice (other than get a droid!) would be great.

Apart from that the Mavic is a bloody great bit of kit, being of the photographer type I love being able to play around in camera while my spotter looks on trying to guess what the **** im up to ;)

My DJI lightening cable was actually bad out of the box - would work for 10 seconds, disconnect, reconnect, pretty annoying.

I contacted DJI within a day or two and they mailed me a replacement for free.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929