DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone fly with Another Mavic Pro?

I just happened to be in the vicinity of another Mavic pilot. I received radio interference warnings but flew without problems.

Sweet pic with MP in the air that's sooo Kool. I love my Snoopy he travels with me all the time

Pic of my buddy's MP from my MP about 5 feet apart flying around 50 feet up. Didn't wanna get too much closer. Lol...
43cc14f16ab2a3d8885f0d109d52b7dc.jpg

Reactions: KostasNK
No problems with signals for either of our MPs either. Both flew perfectly.

Do any of you fly with another pilot flying a Mavic Pro at the same time/field? My friend has a Q5004K and every time he fly's with me,the MP seems to knock his WiFi out,and his video range is almost nothing? We have tried this at diffrent locations with the same results. When I'm not in the air,or on,he can get a good video feed,without any problems? So I was wondering if a MP would effect another MP flying at the same time?
No. My friend and I flew both mavics, same time, no problem.

Do any of you fly with another pilot flying a Mavic Pro at the same time/field? My friend has a Q5004K and every time he fly's with me,the MP seems to knock his WiFi out,and his video range is almost nothing? We have tried this at diffrent locations with the same results. When I'm not in the air,or on,he can get a good video feed,without any problems? So I was wondering if a MP would effect another MP flying at the same time?
More than likely using wifi.

I've flown with other MPs without problems. I have a friend with a P3 standard and when we fly together I've had some problems. When the two controllers get within about 5-10 feet of each other I start getting radio interference. If we move farther away from each other everything is fine again.

My buddy and i had this flight together.
The image quality not so good as we had not yet found the best settings for the Mavic.

We had no problems with signal that day.

Yes and standing 3 feet apart with no problems

Flown with 3 mavic at the same time pilots standing right by each other it was fine but signal was choppy if I pointed the remote towards another remote

Had a shoot recently with two Mavics, an Inspire and a P4 flying within a hundred feet of one another at times. No problems.

Did yesterday a flight with my friend and his MP ! No problemo ! He took this pic of mine

34a1089b7350d50fe6cd3a52c7fb9f45.jpg

My kids and I have flown my P4, P4P and Mavic simultaneously and not had issues. (Other than my son flying too aggressive and my daughter too scared of wrecking. Any interesting combination.)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erroos