DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone found a tablet mount compatible with Griffin Defender case?

rangemaster728

Reactions
I use an iPad Mini 4 as a flight display for the Mavic Pro...but cannot seem to find a ‘top mount’ (where the tablet is positioned above the remote so I can still see the display on the remote) that accommodates the 28.5mm thickness of the case.

Anyone found a good, sturdy mount that meets this need? I saw a review on the LifThor mounts but the specs seem to fall short on the thickness of the clamp.

Thanks!

Reactions: Bods
Look at MavMounts. I bought their mount for my iPad Air2. Only drawback is that you would need to buy the mount that holds protective cases separate; like what you are needing.
Otherwise it’s a fine holder, lightweight and fits perfectly. Can mount the tablet above remote or slightly down so that you can view MP telemetry screen above your iPad. There’s two ways to mount it basically. I also bought the lanyard with mine. Just make sure you look for the one that accepts the iPad mini.
Let me know what you think.

DJI Mavic and Spark iPad Tablet Adapter Mount - MavMount

I looked at the LifThor, and actually used online chat to discuss this with them... for the iPad mini 4 in the Griffin case they slightly modified the clamp and sent me the Sif XXL version.

I must say it is very stable and has no problems holding onto the iPad with the case.

While it’s a bit spendy it is well-made and will likely serve my needs just fine. I have no problem seeing the display on the Mavic Pro remote.

It arrived in just a few days by DHL from Norway.

Reactions: Bods
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121