DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone got a MPP in Australia?

Hi Pilots,
I am a newbie in flying a drone. I am from East Melbourne and recently bought my MPP Flymore fr DJ1 store from Melb Central on 2nd Dec. Haven't fly a lot,just got back from overseas. Thanks everyone for all your tips in the forum. I will definitely be an active droner in 2018. I am not waiting for my mount from Thor drone world for my CS. My main purpose of learning to drone is to have the ability to snap memorable photography during my trip to South America....spending 50 days touring Cuba, Lima, Argentina, Bolivia,etc...hope to share the videos n photos with you all.

Hi Pilots,
I am a newbie in flying a drone. I am from East Melbourne and recently bought my MPP Flymore fr DJ1 store from Melb Central on 2nd Dec. Haven't fly a lot,just got back from overseas. Thanks everyone for all your tips in the forum. I will definitely be an active droner in 2018. I am not waiting for my mount from Thor drone world for my CS. My main purpose of learning to drone is to have the ability to snap memorable photography during my trip to South America....spending 50 days touring Cuba, Lima, Argentina, Bolivia,etc...hope to share the videos n photos with you all.
Hey, did you bring your MPP in Cuba?
Mich

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803