DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone got a MPP in Australia?

Haydo9999

Reactions
Or know of any local suppliers that have them? Desperate!
After wanting a Mavic Pro for about a year, finally got the $$$, the MPP comes out, and I can't get my hands on one!
Soo frustrating.

Last edited:
Or know of any local suppliers that have them? Desperate!
After wanting a Mavic Pro for about a year, finally got the $$$, the MPP comes out, and I can't get my hands on one!
Soon frustrating.
Hi there,
I placed an order with Ted's Cameras in Melbourne CBD (my local and favourite camera shop) just over a week ago. I was informed that the DJI rep had just told them that they're coming into the country "any day now". There was no stock in Melbourne last week, even from DJI direct. I rang around a few retailers. This was confirmed by the popup shop in Melbourne Central.
Right now, the expectation is late this week or sometime next week. I do suspect though that there will be plenty of back orders so good luck!

Hi there,
I placed an order with Ted's Cameras in Melbourne CBD (my local and favourite camera shop) just over a week ago. I was informed that the DJI rep had just told them that they're coming into the country "any day now". There was no stock in Melbourne last week, even from DJI direct. I rang around a few retailers. This was confirmed by the popup shop in Melbourne Central.
Right now, the expectation is late this week or sometime next week. I do suspect though that there will be plenty of back orders so good luck!
Thanks for the reply. I'll have a look at Teds Cameras. They're in Sydney too.

Not sure how everyone else is doing but... I was notified today that we're looking at mid-december now. Is anyone hare having better luck with the Mavic Pro Platinum?

I ordered mine at JBHiFi on the 17 of October.

Was told last week by JB they contacted DJI and expected delivery mid November.

Not there yet when I called today.

Last edited:
Hi Guys,
I ordered mine from Zapals (online) and after a week of "pending" it is now, supposed to be on it's way.
Here's hoping.

As far as I know Zapals have a branch in Australia and the standard 1 year warranty applies.

I received a phone call yesterday saying mine will be in by the end of the week.
I am waiting on the MPP Fly more Combo.
Where did you order yours from Gyroman222? I STILL don't know anyone in Aus that has their MPP yet! Not sure about Zapals, that website looks pretty sketchy.

Mine was delivered to me yesterday - MPP with the Fly More package and Swag Pack.
Did all the updates etc. Hopefully try it out tonight if the weather holds.

Be aware, that some of those products are not sent from Amazon, drop shipped from the suppliers mentioned in the ads . . . eg Flymore = The Beach Head, whoever that is.
Some other names there selling through Amazon are Aussie Bazaar (stating 15km range !!), MrGadgetManiac, even DJI is there as the seller of the platinum props . . . most others seem to be supposed storefronts, new launches, no feedback, probable grey market and you might have trouble with warranty.

Reactions: Simmo
JB HIFI are also advertising them, the mavic pro fly more is $1799.00.
i don't have the catalogue in front of me but i think the mpp fly more was $2199.00.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998