DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone have a button fall off controller?

TexasRancher

Reactions
Howdy,

So, this weekend, I did a lot of mapping with DroneDeploy.... don't get me started on the horrible support they have (I get it it is free but still...)

Anyway, the button...huh.. here is a link to someone else having this issue it seems:

https://images1.sw-cdn.net/product/picture/710x528_20833052_11852783_1509018146.jpg

Anyway, that button fell off. Never even used that button.. lol.. so, curious if others have had this issue and how you fixed it.

Also ordered a new gimble protector..someone I know was not easy with it and it broke off...

R

Reactions: Irish-apple
The button just pushes onto the remote controller. If you need a new one, you can buy an OEM DJI replacement here on Amazon from an authorized DJI dealer.
Button.jpg

Last edited:
Anyway, that button fell off. Never even used that button.. lol...
That button is actually a programmable 5-way joystick and I use it on almost every flight to control the zoom. You can protect it in transport and storage with one of these.
images

Mine came with my tablet mount but they are widely available.

Mine came off and once that happened it began to fall off more often. Just a ‘smidge’ of Crazy Glue will prevent the issue from reoccurring.

Howdy,

So, this weekend, I did a lot of mapping with DroneDeploy.... don't get me started on the horrible support they have (I get it it is free but still...)

Anyway, the button...huh.. here is a link to someone else having this issue it seems:

https://images1.sw-cdn.net/product/picture/710x528_20833052_11852783_1509018146.jpg

Anyway, that button fell off. Never even used that button.. lol.. so, curious if others have had this issue and how you fixed it.

Also ordered a new gimble protector..someone I know was not easy with it and it broke off...

R
I have the Mavic 2 Pro drone and controller. I am on travel in Ireland and my camera button, the one on the right when holding the controller, fell off. Lost it and need to find a source for replacement parts. Can anyone help? Can't find a source in the UK. Traveling home to US in a week and still need a source of replacement parts.

I have the Mavic 2 Pro drone and controller. I am on travel in Ireland and my camera button, the one on the right when holding the controller, fell off. Lost it and need to find a source for replacement parts. Can anyone help? Can't find a source in the UK. Traveling home to US in a week and still need a source of replacement parts.
Would that be covered by warranty?

Would that be covered by warranty?
I called DJI and they said yes but I have to send the controller to them. 5-7 days for the repair + shipping time. Here is the button in question. Not on the top. Still looking for replacement part. First online searches were unsuccessful.

Attachments

• F3322AAB-E6FE-41DF-88DC-EC211547874F.jpeg
    F3322AAB-E6FE-41DF-88DC-EC211547874F.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 28
Wow, that controller looks like it’s had a hard life
Rob @Thunderdrones is prob your best option for replacement parts

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members