DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone having this weird two-time buzzing noise towards the end of the start-up gimbal calibration?

jasonzhang412

Reactions
I recently started to notice a buzzing noise when I turn on the mavic, right after it finishes gimbal calibration. The buzzing sounds is two-time and short, sounds like it is coming from the gimbal motors. So far I don't notice any performance issues with the camera, but I'm just wondering if anyone has any clue what the sound is. I hope it is something that can be fixed with a software update.. (also my mavic is up-to-date in terms of softwares)

I believe that you both might be hearing the ultrasonic sensors. When I first got mine, I heard that strange buzz - and thought it was coming from the gimbal. Turned out to be the ultrasonic sensors.

Reactions: abovebelow
I believe that you both might be hearing the ultrasonic sensors. When I first got mine, I heard that strange buzz - and thought it was coming from the gimbal. Turned out to be the ultrasonic sensors.

I'm aware of the ultrasonic sound, which is constant. The noise I'm talking about is probably from the motor I think.

Yup after starting up sometimes it will start vibrating for half a second then staighten itself.

I have this noise also. Did anyone figure out what it is? I've been on 10 flights now and it only just started happening.

I have the noise too never noticed until last update it’s not the beep it’s the buzzing sound as per your video

Any update on the matter..some say that its the buzz when gimbal motor max speed checked

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki