DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone in Arizona

West Valley here. Had mine on pre-order since 10/3 but managed to grab one last week from the Chandler Apple store.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

9e39b01a92a9e569c522c86513f286aa.jpg

Taken yesterday. New community close to where I live.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good news!!! Just learned from Drone Home my Mavic has shipped!!! I maybe be able to join meet up in January.

unfortunately no. The bird had a problem with the media bay. When I popped the card the first time it shot across the room and probably threw a spring. I could not put it back in.
I brought it back and will be picking another one next week. They have a shipment coming.
Make sure you check your birds thoroughly when you get them. I think with the high demand and DJI playing catchup, the quality control may have been lessen to some extent.
If you guys are interested, you can call them at 480-456-4300 you might be lucky.

unfortunately no. The bird had a problem with the media bay. When I popped the card the first time it shot across the room and probably threw a spring. I could not put it back in.
I brought it back and will be picking another one next week. They have a shipment coming.
Make sure you check your birds thoroughly when you get them. I think with the high demand and DJI playing catchup, the quality control may have been lessen to some extent.
If you guys are interested, you can call them at 480-456-4300 you might be lucky.

Well that sucks. Thanks for the heads up about quality control.

Reactions: Brice LeCarre
Good morning. I received Mavic. I have everything charged but can't get hooked up to DJI GO 4 with iPhone 5. Shows disconnected and controller will only show battery percentage then blanks out. Anybody know what i'm doing wrong.

Never mind I think I figured it out.
Thanks for the help!!

Last edited:
Ok I got my new Mavic. Got the GoProfessional case. Got the PolarPro filters.
It won't be able to fly it until Sunday.

I'm in Surprise I would love to fly with you guys. My craft is a Inspire 1 v2

Sure, it should not be limited to just the Mavic. I'll bring my Inspire 1 as well.

Maybe we should start thinking about a location. I am not sure how to proceed but for those who are interested to get together in January, PM me your address and I'll see if I can plot a location accessible to anyone. Or if anybody has a great location in mind that would work too.

That sounds good to me. If we are going to fly several drones at once. An open field is probably the best thing to start off.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gottawonder