DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone in Arizona

I usually go to Chandler.... right behind PayPal Headquarters. Lots of open desert [emoji266] behind it.... and I've set my best records there. Fly from Chandler past the I-10 and back. I think 4.8 miles is my best with the P4

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots
You flew your Mavic 4.8 miles away? Maybe when I get mine you can show me a few things since this is my first drone.

You flew your Mavic 4.8 miles away? Maybe when I get mine you can show me a few things since this is my first drone.
I think he said his P4 went 4.8 miles (DJI Phantom 4).

With a few EZ mod's I'm sure you will see farther flights with the new Mavic downlink system. BTW, flying far away is cool, but you need to go in baby steps, not head right out and see how far you can go. Although the Mavic, and most new models are pretty sophisticated now something can always go wrong, so take incremental baby steps...

Reactions: MavicProMX
Hi guys, I am here in Gilbert. I just ordered my Mavic which should be arriving in December.

I just got my order in a few days ago.. Hopefully I'll get it by New Years. I ordered it through a dealer here in the valley and they are including a one hour tutorial and awesome service afterwards. Hopefully we can all get together and go fly together one day.

Reactions: Brice LeCarre
Yes, that would be fun. Let's keep in touch then

Reactions: Steve
Hey Phoenix area guys,
Who would be interested to get together one day in a field and socialize/fly and swap tips and advice. I am thinking January after we all recovered from the holiday season?

Hi - I'm new here and live in Chandler. Bought a Mavic on 11/1, hoping to get it sometime soon, like all of us. I'd love to meet up to fly once I get it!

Reactions: Brice LeCarre
I have gone and met a few guys from here. PHXBIRD is one... he has several drones mostly Phantoms.

Pm me... I love to fly in the Chandler area. Lots of open space. Also at the Gila Memorial airfield that's abandoned

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan