DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone in Dallas / Fort Worth?

In North Richland Hills (house) when in town. Primary residence in Grandview area (1 hr South) on 100+ acres with more square miles to fly than battery or range. Fly an average of 6 days a week 6 full battery flights per day.

I'm located in West Plano near Legacy West. Mavic 2 Pro. Had it for almost a year now.

I've tried clicking thr link for the new DFW section above but seem to be blocked from accessing.

I'm assuming everyone is ordering a Mavic2 from most of these posts I've read. I've got Mavic Air and am in the Mansfield area. I baught mine brand new from a lady in Sherman. Brand new in the box with extra battery. I baught an extra battery, tablet holder and filters. This thing is a best.

I'm assuming everyone is ordering a Mavic2 from most of these posts I've read. I've got Mavic Air and am in the Mansfield area. I baught mine brand new from a lady in Sherman. Brand new in the box with extra battery. I baught an extra battery, tablet holder and filters. This thing is a best.
I am 45 min SW of you (Grandview) on 100 acres surrounded by 1000s of acres. I fly an average of 6-8 flights per day. Have 991 flights and 330 hours air time since bought 1st drone March 1st. M2Z. Contact if you have trouble finding places to fly. You are welcome to come out.

I am 45 min SW of you (Grandview) on 100 acres surrounded by 1000s of acres. I fly an average of 6-8 flights per day. Have 991 flights and 330 hours air time since bought 1st drone March 1st. M2Z. Contact if you have trouble finding places to fly. You are welcome to come out.

Thank you for the offer, I might take you up on the offer one day. I do have a few places I can fly around me that I'm using for practice. I do have to watch for a couple no fly zones, but that would require to fly over a mile away from the home point and I'm not willing to do that yet. I still like flying line of site. I wrapped my drone with a bright color, so I can see it easier.

Happy flying!

Reactions: WingsAA
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929