DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

anyone in Paris / incorrect GEO zones information

kogut7

Reactions
Hello,
Do we have any member living in (or close to) Paris, France? I need a few screenshots taken from the DJI app showing the restricted / authorization zones in this city as I want to open a support case with DJI to report the discrepancies in the GEO zones data - when you check their website (DJI FlySafe) you will see there are no restricted zones at all in Paris, even the Charles de Gaulle airport is showing only as a warning zone:
1722863119199.png

Of course this is not true. When you go to Paris and launch your controller/drone, you will see some restricted (red) and authorization (blue) zones. The problem is that you cannot see those restrictions without physically being close to Paris - DJI Fly App on your controller or smartphone will show you only the data from the nearest area. Unfortunately I didn’t take any screenshots from my controller when I was in Paris recently, so I need someone from there with a drone to take a few screenshots from the app.

To be clear: I am aware that it is illegal to fly in Paris, I only want to use it as an example in communication with DJI to prove the discrepancies in GEO zones information hoping they will fix the problem and start displaying the restricted zones on their portal so that I/we can prepare better before travel (for example obtain necessary documents to unlock the authorization/restricted zone). I’m pretty sure there are more places like Paris but this is the city where I’ve been recently and confirmed the incorrect data so I want to use it in my support case. Thank you!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeoffreyBH