DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone Interested in a North County Group?

Natchamp

Reactions
Hello, just seeing if there is any interest in forming a quasi North County group? I'm in San Marcos, would like to meet fellow drone pilots as it's always more fun to do your hobby with fellow enthusiasts.

Reactions: CarlsbadAL
Whoa whoa guys....please don't everyone talk at the same time. Please contain your excitement and control your enthusiasm. With an avalanche of this amount of frenzy, I will have my people start immediately on the construction plans for our new convention center so we can all participate. I will keep everyone informed on the status of the construction but don't be surprised if we still have to use a lottery draw for the monthly meetings, considering the capacity issues. cheers :)

Hello, just seeing if there is any interest in forming a quasi North County group? I'm in San Marcos, would like to meet fellow drone pilots as it's always more fun to do your hobby with fellow enthusiasts.
Yes. I just posted a thread if anyone is interested in getting the drone out this weekend...I like the idea of a North County Group. I'm in Oceanside.

I am in Temecula.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kramme