DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone Know Of A Waterproof Hard Case For MA2, RC, & 1 or 2 Batteries ONLY?

Nonprophet

Reactions
I picked up the Nanuk 915 for my MA2 flymore combo, and it's a great case. A lot of my videos/flights are documenting my canoeing and kayaking adventures--thus the desire for a solid waterproof case. But the reality is that when I'm on the water, I really only need a case that will carry the drone, the RC and two batteries---I really don't need all the other stuff (charging hub, extra props, etc.) and space is somewhat of a premium when I'm paddling in terms of opening the case and stowing the case while the drone is in the air. I can do it with the Nanuk 915, but I really would like to find a smaller hardshell waterpoof case that only carries what I need when I'm on the water. Has anyone else found a solution to this?

Many thanks!

Nevermind, I decided to just use the FlyMore case and put that into a drybag with shoulder straps--$20. I can still carry and strap in the Nanuk case in the rear of the boat and have everything I need, but also have the much smaller footprint of the DJI bag to keep up front with me for easy access.

Reactions: wali
I took my ma2 fishing offshore and a Harbor freight ammo case fit like it was made for it. The bird w/battery, tx, both spare batts, and a small soft sunglass case for spares and tools, and it's just a TINY bit shy of accommodating a small tablet. The larger HF cases are probably better sealed, but they are all too big (bulky) to go fishing.

BUT... I'd trust your combo of the flymore bag IN a dry bag more to keep it dry. I fish in a kayak and my rule is everything in my boat is expected to swim. On the offshore boat it just needed to be solidly splash resistant.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nonprophet
If you're interested you massive want to look at this one.
See attachment.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200822-214732_Amazon.jpg
    Screenshot_20200822-214732_Amazon.jpg
    300.1 KB · Views: 50
I bought a very nice case on Amazon. This case is water resistant not waterproof it holds 4 batteries the charger and has extra storage spaces $50.00 I'm very happy with it.

Nevermind, I decided to just use the FlyMore case and put that into a drybag with shoulder straps--$20. I can still carry and strap in the Nanuk case in the rear of the boat and have everything I need, but also have the much smaller footprint of the DJI bag to keep up front with me for easy access.
Don't understand how you have a small footprint
Fly more bag inside a dry bag which means a bigger bag than the fly more on its own
And
The nanuk case.
Can't fathom out how you've saved space?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cjd54