DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone know what this is?

bkushner

Reactions
Opened a new M2P and found this screw like thing under the bird. Can't find anywhere it would go. No threads. About 1/4" long

rbhwja.jpg

Looks like a control stick for a remote. OR a hole plug landing pad type thing if it is rubbery.

Reactions: USAirborne
LOL! Glad you found it. When my wife finds things like that laying around, If she doesnt know exactly what it is, it becomes garbage. That is why we have remotes for TV's and such with tape for a battery cover. They fall off on the floor or in the couch cushions and she finds them first! :D

LOL! Glad you found it. When my wife finds things like that laying around, If she doesnt know exactly what it is, it becomes garbage. That is why we have remotes for TV's and such with tape for a battery cover. They fall off on the floor or in the couch cushions and she finds them first! :D

These same things end up in my dogs mouth. If he is quiet for more than 10 minutes, and has been in the drone room, it means he is under the coffee table eating a drone part. He once ate an entire Mavic rear arm joint, luckily chewed it up first..

I hope your hound don’t ever need a MRI . All those metal screws and a big magnet not mix . I gues you could make a magnetic backpack for him to carry spare drone battery’s . I have a buddy with a jack that likes chewing battery’s.

Reactions: Former Member
These same things end up in my dogs mouth. If he is quiet for more than 10 minutes, and has been in the drone room, it means he is under the coffee table eating a drone part. He once ate an entire Mavic rear arm joint, luckily chewed it up first..
I Just walked my pocket pit (I swear her parents are regular size, she’s a dwarf dog) Gracie, and when I cleaned her mess up, low and behold I found one of my broken propellers from the Mavic. Good thing she chewed it up or that would have caused a howl on the way out lol

Who'd a thought my initial post would create such a thread...Funny stuff!!!

Opened a new M2P and found this screw like thing under the bird. Can't find anywhere it would go. No threads. About 1/4" long

rbhwja.jpg
5 position button from controller....right side of controller....they pop off easy sometimes...no threads....a tiny drop of crazy glue applied with a toothpick should hold it on

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bowyerv