DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

anyone know where to get these

Irish-apple

Reactions
anyone know where to get these without waiting 2 months from Hong Kong or china ??? Screen Shot 2018-06-26 at 12.30.08.png

Stops dust going inside the control sticks ?

They are available here on Amazon.

RCCover.jpg

I don't see them on the Amazon UK site though.

Last edited:
Amazon is currently listing them at $7.99 with an automatic 10% discount and shipping from their USA warehouses, qualifies for Prime. So my total was $7.84 delivered - at that price, I ordered a set to give them a try.

Only one review to date; owner says they're ok but apparently have double-stick tape already applied to the covers - said it would have been better to let him affix the tape to the controller first, before installing the covers.

Reactions: Ichabod
Only one review to date; owner says they're ok but apparently have double-stick tape already applied to the covers - said it would have been better to let him affix the tape to the controller first, before installing the covers.
I'm not sure if the products are different, but that reviewer purchased the Phantom version of that product.

I received and installed these - aside from having to pull pretty hard to stretch the center hole over the knurled Mavic sticks, they installed fine, and the tight fit should help to exclude dust. If you tear it, there are spares (4 in the box) which is good because the included "instructions" disclaim any warranty for that. The "instructions" are pretty funny mangled English and worth a look.

Don't bother pulling the stick-tape covering off before slipping over the sticks; it pulls off easily just before you press it down on the controller surface - recommend cleaning the controller with rubbing alcohol to help them adhere well.

I'd give them a thumbs-up so far, especially if you frequently fly in dusty areas.

Reactions: Hauptmann
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98