DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone Receive Thier Mavic From Aim To Find?

kag49601

Reactions
My fly more combo is scheduled to ship November 15 from them. They told me that they have been shipping Mavics out to people. Just curious if anyone here has recieved thier Mavic from them yet. They have been very responsive with my questions, which is half the battle.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I don't think anyone has received their Mavic from a 3rd Party Vendor as of yet. Only DJI direct.

Several have from Advexture, Newegg, and Amazon.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Ordered Fly More Bundle on Oct 28th.
Got this this morning:

"Hello,

I wanted to give you an update no your pre-order for the DJI Mavic.

As of right now we are not very confident in being able to ship your order by your estimated ship date on your order!

Currently DJI has continued to push back the arrival date of this product.
DJI originally told our company that we would have our full stock (several hundred drones) by the end of October 2016.
As of now DJI has been sending us a very small quantity of drones each week. Qty from 2-5 drones a week only.

We are being 100% fair with every person who purchased and we are always shipping the OLDEST pre-order out first!
The oldest order that was placed and paid for are being shipped out.

I am happy to report that we are one of the only companies in the USA that already shipped out over 24 Mavic Drones to customers who pre-ordered.

You can check for more info on the DJI facebook page for updates/conversations with others waiting.

The day we receive more drones we ship them right back out, oldest order goes out first. As soon as that is your order you will get an email
with the tracking information.

If you wish to CANCEL your order at any time before we ship it out to you please let me know and I can cancel that for you right away with a 100% refund.

Thank you again for your patience!
Sarah"

The simple answer is there is a line. Yours will ship when it is your turn according to the order in which they received your order and payment. Simple. So you just wait... if you get a tracking number before they arrive at Best Buy... keep the order. If you don't walk in to the big box store and buy it.. cancel it on the smart phone.

People in the UK are receiving Mavics not ordered direct from DJI

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman