DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone successfully using cheap android tablet with 1.2.4 Fly app

I've got a samsung s6lte working flawlessly I normally use my samsung s20 been searching for an android tablet that works now my searching over,got a cheap tablet bracket it's much easier now

Thanks friend must be discontinued, I can't find any in UK or China
I got a used one from Ebay for under $100 Canadian. I just checked and there are a few listed, here's one for $60 USD

Reactions: Tufargon
Reactions: littlelegs
The compatibility list is BLah
I have one I purchased about five years ago. Have not used it except for Garmen Pilot once or twice. Will have to try it this summer and will report here.

I found a 7 inch tablet on Amazon Called Dragon Touch; $60.00, works great. It is perfect for my use. There is a 10" version for a little more $$$.
Thanks Dave, are you using it with the latest app, have you had any problems with the app crashing because may phone crashes when the video cache records to my phone

All I know is that it had a 64 gig OS and the price was right, I bought it in Aug. 2020 when I bought my mini. I have no problems and have not tried to upgrade yet. Why try to fix something that is working fine?

Reactions: littlelegs
All I know is that it had a 64 gig OS and the price was right, I bought it in Aug. 2020 when I bought my mini. I have no problems and have not tried to upgrade yet. Why try to fix something that is working fine?
Thats great Dave Thanks for that
Although you could be missing out on some great new features in the new app

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SlayTech