DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone to fly in or around los angeles?

samarpatel

Reactions
Hey i bought new Mavic two weeks back but since I am new in country as well as new drone pilot I am not sure where to fly etc..

Wiling to travel 100 miles away from LA. If I get to fly and shoot some nice location.

Any suggestions or anyone else wanna join?

You have to be careful flying in LA as there are number of control airspace corridors in Santa Monica, the San Fernando Valley and LA airport. Places like Griffith Park is nice. Where are you from and how long staying in LA?

Just look at all the youtubers. They fly downtown and nothing seems to happen to them.

Reactions: grgguy
When you publish a video shot 'illegally' it's a matter of luck and time. I know of some people who were busted by National Parks department for posting a video...you can't deny it when you can see where you are. Be smart.

Reactions: Sky-high
Hey i bought new Mavic two weeks back but since I am new in country as well as new drone pilot I am not sure where to fly etc..

Wiling to travel 100 miles away from LA. If I get to fly and shoot some nice location.

Any suggestions or anyone else wanna join?
hey just saw this post, was wondering if you ever found that spot away for the city?
thanks
Thomas

I sometimes fly around the San Gabriel mountains, if you want to fly legally you really struggle to find interesting spots to fly around la.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000