DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone Try Litchi on Mini 2 Yet?

Your going to have to understand how most notable third party Apps work (Litchi). There is a SDK (Software Development Kit). This is released by DJI. DJI has not released one for the MM2 and won't for some months (you are three days in of release of just product alone). Way it has always been, takes some time and even then the companies like Litchi will then Beta, best not to use a Beta unless you don't value your investment. There are plenty of other "Testers" out there for that. ;)

Just so you know they haven't even released the SDK for the Mavic Air 2. :) Which is predicted before end of 2020, so MM2 won't be till sometime next year.

Reactions: Jay241
Yeah, I do understand that -- just didn't know if the Mini and Mini 2 shared enough that it would work on either. Perhaps my newbie question would have better been worded:

"What happens if you DO have the Litchi Mini Beta and try to link up to a Mini 2?"

Mavic mini 1 support was in beta... anything that stops it from working on MM2?

I’d still like waypoints and follow me before I buy one.

I'm a beta Litchi user, waypoints still do not work for MM1, only pano, orbit, focus and track, Litchi said waypoints will work very shortly like this month or next. I just tried with MM2 and it doesn't work :(
If you want waypoints for MM1 the only way is dronelink , there is one other app but doesn't look as good as dronelink.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andrefu