DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone trying to get a reply from DJI website, right now (20190309_18:16 CET) ?

BigBoozer

Reactions
Can't get a feedback from DJI's Assistance pages, at the moment. Can't even upgrade firmware with Assistant 2 - it's not able to check if there is an update available. Anyone getting the same situation, right now?
Thanks

Reactions: WAXMAN
Can't get a feedback from DJI's Assistance pages, at the moment. Can't even upgrade firmware with Assistant 2 - it's not able to check if there is an update available. Anyone getting the same situation, right now?
Thanks
Check you virus application. Sometimes if my 'definitions' are not updated in my virus application, my security tightens up and I can't download anything. When I update my virus app, that clears up. Of course, that's my config. Yours may be different.

Check you virus application.
Thanks. Done. No way. The website of DJI is terrible at the moment, from here. Takes eons to log in, access my page, try to have the MP recognized by DJI Assistant. I even loaded Assistant 2's new version and installed it, and the drone or the RC now are not even recognized when I plug them to the PC. Fantastic. Try tomorrow, let' see if this s**t works better. Thanks anyway.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odnicokev