DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone use Airdata site for logging?

Drony_Drone

Reactions
Does Airdata work with Mavic Mini DJI Fly? It’s not listed on the website as a supported app.

Does anyone use it for viewing your flights for interesting info?

There is a free account for 100 flights, probably fill up quick though, so maybe need a paid subscription.

Is it safe to allow it to access your flight data? Looks to have some good info.

Thanks

i have a paid subscription to air data for my MPP and MM ,you need to sync you flight data in the app then it will appear on airdata i have the gold subscription,i tried the free one first then joined after a couple of months

i have a paid subscription to air data for my MPP and MM ,you need to sync you flight data in the app then it will appear on airdata i have the gold subscription,i tried the free one first then joined after a couple of months

Thanks, so it does work with MM that’s good. When you say sync with the app first what do you mean? You need to download an Airdata app first and log in with your DJI account?

What does it show? Just a detailed account of your flights, obviously the info on website says a lot of things like, find out before any problems occur text.

Thanks

Thanks, so it does work with MM that’s good. When you say sync with the app first what do you mean? You need to download an Airdata app first and log in with your DJI account?

What does it show? Just a detailed account of your flights, obviously the info on website says a lot of things like, find out before any problems occur text.

Thanks
yes for the AD app to display the info it is linked to your DJI ac when you first join ,and that then requires the flight log from the fly app to be uploaded i have my AD account on my computer to view the info, and an AD sync app on my ipad to access the data

I also use Airdata (Gold) and it syncs with my MM and MA, as described in earlier post.

Reactions: old man mavic
I have an Airdata Gold subscription also. I use it for all 3 drones, P3 Std, MA and M2Z.

I also started out with the free subscription, but then very quickly moved onto the Lite, because I wanted to be able to view winds aloft.

Personally, I think it is a really good tool to have, and I pretty much go in and analyse all the data after every flight.

As I am looking into picking up a Mavic Air (or should I wait until the rumored new version launches?) I will probably be upgrading my subscription soon.

I must add though, that their mobile app for Android is so much better than what they have for ios. I hope they can rectify this soon.

Stay safe.

Very useful data and a ton of it. I use it for MP1, MM and also my Evo that was recently added by Airdata. Flight data from Yuneec does not work.

Thanks, regarding the wind, does it let you know before a flight or actually after the flight? I use UAV but it’s sometimes way off.

So to be clear it’s safe to connect your DJI account to AirData. Do you download the app first and connect and then can go on website or vice verse?

I’ll go kite first, and see what it gives me, but as said looks like a lot then subscribe which I’m happy to do and support if looks good.

Thanks

Does Airdata work with Mavic Mini DJI Fly? It’s not listed on the website as a supported app.

Does anyone use it for viewing your flights for interesting info?

There is a free account for 100 flights, probably fill up quick though, so maybe need a paid subscription.

Is it safe to allow it to access your flight data? Looks to have some good info.

Thanks
Pretty much everybody here uses airdata I’d say.

The battery charts saved me at least $500 because when I sent them into DJI they agreed the batteries were defective and sent me new ones, with very little back-and-forth about it.

If you ever have an issue doesn’t hurt to have good documentation.

As far as syncing I just sync the flight records to DJI and then on the website sync them from DJI to Airdata.
Even if you just start off with the free version and then upgrade if you have any issues it’s good.

Pretty much everybody here uses airdata I’d say.

The battery charts saved me at least $500 because when I sent them into DJI they agreed the batteries were defective and sent me new ones, with very little back-and-forth about it.

If you ever have an issue doesn’t hurt to have good documentation.

As far as syncing I just sync the flight records to DJI and then on the website sync them from DJI to Airdata.
Even if you just start off with the free version and then upgrade if you have any issues it’s good.

I do now use Airdata it’s good, haven’t used it for anything other than poking around really though, but good info.

Regarding your battery, what did you check etc to see it was defective? This is probably the best thing if I can see if a battery is on the way out. Probably the biggest thing of a cell is going down that can bring down a drone.

Thanks

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
michalis