DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone using a 3rd party multi-charger?

Here are some 3rd party parallel chargers that are often recommend by pilots on this site:
Note: This RCGEEK charger can also discharge batteries down to the storage level.

I gather these offer faster charging than the one that came with the fly more?

If you mean the DJI charging hub for Mavic 2 that charges them in sequence, then yes. That one only charges a battery at a time, while the above 3rd party chargers do it simultaneously.

Note that they only work that way when connected to enough juice (your AC at home for instance). If you try plugging one into a car inverter, it won't work properly. FStop does make a car charger that does 2 at a time (plus remote I think) though.

Chris

Reactions: SandiSCE
Here are some 3rd party parallel chargers that are often recommend by pilots on this site:
Note: This RCGEEK charger can also discharge batteries down to the storage level.

I have the RC geek 4 battery one, it has a switch to select either 100 or 65% charge. The 65% would basically be the storage voltage charge. If you currently have them hooked up and at 65% setting, when you switch it to 100% they all charge to that setting. I like it alot, it also has a USB port to charge the controller at the same time. I would recommend it for sure.

Reactions: CaptHook
I have the RC geek 4 battery one, it has a switch to select either 100 or 65% charge. The 65% would basically be the storage voltage charge. If you currently have them hooked up and at 65% setting, when you switch it to 100% they all charge to that setting. I like it alot, it also has a USB port to charge the controller at the same time. I would recommend it for sure.

Thanks for the good info guys.
I have the Fstop Labs unit.
Works well.
However, the RCGEEK with 65% option looks even better.
May decide to upgrade to that one someday.

Yes. They are able to charge multiple batteries at the same time.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98