DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone using the new Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G with dji Fly App ?

To European (Exynos) users who'd like to use Samsung devices, I can tell that my Samsung Tab S7 works very well with Dji Fly app (with Mavic 3), as does my Galaxy S8+ phone. The S8+ has a bad USB connector, which is why wanted to replace the phone with S21 Ultra. I realized that I couldn't use it with the M3, and bought a Xiaomi MI 11 instead. A fabulously bright 6.8" screen and no issues with the M3.

Time for me to upgrade my old phone and was wondering if anyone is using the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra phone with the dji Fly app?
Please advise and thanks
Hi, I'm in the UK and the DJI GO 4 app does NOT work on the Galaxy S21 handset. So, having part exed my old handset I can't fly at the moment. DJI's best offering was to get another handset!

I can't even find the Dji Fly app in android play for my 21Ultra. Is it listed different?
That is because it is not on the Play Store. Many drone manufacturers have abandoned living up to Play Stire standards and offer their apps on their own website to be installed as a third party app.

Time for me to upgrade my old phone and was wondering if anyone is using the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra phone with the dji Fly app?
Please advise and thanks
Is there a different program than DJI fly? I am having the same since I changed my phone to the S21 ultra. It seems DJI is not serious of upgrading the software for DJI Fly. I have the Mavic 2.

Hi. I just recently switched from A20 to S21 Ultra and I'm into it too, but everything works for me and I don't have any problems. I think there is some optimization issue here and I read that it remains to be seen if they will fix it. everything works for me. good luck.

Hi, May this could help you :
1. Download the apk 1.5.1 on DJI Fly - Download Center - DJI (in your Phone)
2. Go to Setting - on search bar, type "apps" - choose Special access - Install unknown apps
3. Look for My Files - enable it
4. Back to your Home and open My Files
5. Your APK now should be install in your phone
I have a Galaxy S21+ and this download doesn't work on my phone, why doesn't the DJI go4 work any more? Can't DJI fix this issue

I have a Galaxy S21+ and this download doesn't work on my phone, why doesn't the DJI go4 work any more? Can't DJI fix this issue
Hey man, I just had to figure this out for myself. Find the file and rename it to end in ".apk". Your phone should then be able to install the current version of the app and it should open.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParKOR