DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone with a GPC case and RC Pro w/ Lanyard

mswlogo

Reactions
I love GPC cases.

But can you fit the RC Pro in the case with a Lanyard attached. I don’t want to take the lanyard off and on every time I put RC Pro in.

Is there a pocket at the bottom for the Lanyard?

Possible solution? Easily removed lanyard clips. Lykus case with large storage under the controller. I do think there are better built cases. I’m partial to MCcases brand.IMG_4666.jpegIMG_4667.jpegIMG_4665.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: mswlogo
That’s the (still returnable) case I have. No need to take lanyard off at all. But like you said there are better built cases, like GPC.

That was dumb on GPC’s part to set it up that way.
I have folding rings on mine. And just store the lanyard in one of the pockets. I actually use the shoulder strap from the mavic 2 fmc bag. Seen in upper right of my case above the battery

Attachments

• IMG_20220909_180216922_1.jpg
    IMG_20220909_180216922_1.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 9
Reactions: mswlogo
I have folding rings on mine. And just store the lanyard in one of the pockets. I actually use the shoulder strap from the mavic 2 fmc bag. Seen in upper right of my case above the battery
I think most do. I don’t want to take it off/on. ’m worried I’ll skip putting it on one day thinking oh it’s a short flight or something and that will be the day I should have had it. I know myself.

Will the controller go in upside down? 🙃

Love that case dam it.

It will. But to be safe need to make the cutout for the little dpad button and be aware the remote is now resting on the antenna if the case is laid flat

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor