DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Aperture test and dirtbikes

Kywon McCain

⭐Smooth Operator⭐
Premium Pilot
Reactions

Here I was following the chart thing that reacts to light and I kept it in the middle
It did wonders
These are dirt bikes

They are ANNOYING don't be fooled
I already have anger issues

The next thing I wanna do is learn how to do timelapse
There's no function for it but
Other people also with mavic pro do it anyway somehow
I will find out how...
Can't hide secrets from me

We have a group like that also but they ride 3 wheelers , no license and can go anywhere , cops dont even bother chasing them when there grouped up like that. , and there loud.

Have you learned how to shoot Vertical Video for Instagram on your Mavic Pro yet ?

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water.

We have a group like that also but they ride 3 wheelers , no license and can go anywhere , cops dont even bother chasing them when there grouped up like that. , and there loud.

Have you learned how to shoot Vertical Video for Instagram on your Mavic Pro yet ?

Phantomrain.org
There's a keybind?

Phantomrain.org
Atleast your group isn't PURPOSELY ANNOYING
whats a three wheeler

Enough on 3 wheelers bud 😀

Dualtron-Storm-Electric-Scooter-Profile_2000x.jpg
Here something safer
It's cool
It's safe
It's  QUIET
And I want it

Ok well this is going off topic

So anyway I enable a chart thing with this thing that goes up and down to light and I keep it in the middle like someone suggested to me
Makes image be better

Here I was following the chart thing that reacts to light and I kept it in the middle
It did wonders
These are dirt bikes

They are ANNOYING don't be fooled
I came across this movie, 12 oclock Boys, about young men riding dirt bikes in Baltimore. It is supposed to be true documentary. It was made in 2014 so a few years ago. Have you seen it? How accurate is it? (I picked a censored clip due to language btw).

1659073124846.png

You need to post this in the OFF TOPIC forum where I have to post all my posts as well that dont relate to the MAVIC PRO ?

The MODS have warned you Twice now, please take notice to the Rules.

2022-07-29_01h50_57.png

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain, and point to the OFF TOPIC forum .

Last edited:
You need to post this in the OFF TOPIC forum where I have to post all my posts as well that dont relate the the MAVIC PRO ?

View attachment 152507

Phantomrain.org
My apology if I misposted. I certainly do not want to get Kywon in trouble. I do not think I have been personally warned by mods on anything but I do understand your point regarding off topic threads in general.

I came across this movie, 12 oclock Boys, about young men riding dirt bikes in Baltimore. It is supposed to be true documentary. It was made in 2014 so a few years ago. Have you seen it? How accurate is it? (I picked a censored clip due to language btw).

View attachment 152506

Yes 100%

View attachment 152506

IS THAT THE CHURCH FROM MY VIDEO

My apology if I misposted. I certainly do not want to get Kywon in trouble. I do not think I have been personally warned by mods on anything but I do understand your point regarding off topic threads in general.
My bad, I saw the email and i Read the Title first with the OP name in the title.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain

You need to post this in the OFF TOPIC forum where I have to post all my posts as well that dont relate the the MAVIC PRO ?

View attachment 152507

Phantomrain.org
Oops it's meant to go to mavic pro videos
It was when I still had my mavic pro

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000