DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Aplication crash quite often

gusri.candra

Reactions
Hi pilots,

I've been flying with mavic pro for 72 hrs with no issue at all.
Recently, I've experienced app crash every 10 mnt flight time. It is 4.2.20 version, and I've tried to factory reset the handphone and reinstalled the app, but the problem remain.
Any thought.??

Thank all

Hi pilots,

I've been flying with mavic pro for 72 hrs with no issue at all.
Recently, I've experienced app crash every 10 mnt flight time. It is 4.2.20 version, and I've tried to factory reset the handphone and reinstalled the app, but the problem remain.
Any thought.??

Thank all
I have been having the same problem,restarting app every few minutes,hope the problem is solved soon

What phone are you using and how much RAM does it have?

If it's android, try shutting everything down using one of the Antivirus/Cleaning applications before running DJIGo.

Best get an android phone then Lol! If it's crashing it's your iPad that's the issue.

I can't help because I detest anything Apple. Read Walter Isaacson if you need to know why.

What phone are you using and how much RAM does it have?

If it's android, try shutting everything down using one of the Antivirus/Cleaning applications before running DJIGo.
4GB, Lenovo P2. This is just happened lately. Never occured before.

Make sure the cord to the device is good, and fully plugged in.
Make sure to Hard reset the Ipad and make sure there is space to cache the video on the ipad, or shut that feature off. It helps to have plenty of free memory on the device. (same with android) Make sure DJI Go4 is the ONLY app running.
The app works. Only a few are having trouble. This leads me to believe the problem is the user or his hardware.

Reactions: Thwyllo
I am using an ipad mini,latest edition, only app on it is dji app,in airplane mode.Have had this set up for a year without problems till last week.This ipad is only used for Mavic & Tello.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato