DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

App issues

SRSeaHorse

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Folks I’m new here and new to drones. My plan is to use it to inspect gutter issues,
but I need some help. I use a Samsung Galaxy S10a for my phone and an IPad for paperwork. The phones app will not load or work.

Can a member here advise me so I can get to practicing

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Samsung forces you to unlock loading un-trusted apps, at least I had to on my S8 before I could load the DJI Fly. Once I took care of that I downloaded and installed the fly app without issues and it has been working great. The S8 fit the 64 bit requirement but I'm not sure about your phone.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Folks I’m new here and new to drones. My plan is to use it to inspect gutter issues,
but I need some help. I use a Samsung Galaxy S10a for my phone and an IPad for paperwork. The phones app will not load or work.

Can a member here advise me so I can get to practicing

Ok, someone has to point out how often inspecting gutters has been used on this forum as a hypothetical case in discussing whether a Part 107 license is required. (Humor)

@SRSeaHorse, you might be interested in searching the archive here. There were some lively discussions.

• Haha
Reactions: Phantomrain.org
find a tablet and turn everything else off you don,t need for your drone so that is all it has to do and go to work

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Piason