DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

App LUT for Monitor in DLOG?

Mizamook

Reactions
I keep searching for this online, but apparently I'm asking wrong. When I record using DLOG with Mavic 2 Pro, I can't see so well as everything is grey. Almost run into trees and things ... and also hard to see the joy when in flight. It's all good once in Resolve, but I don't fly with Resolve. Currently using my Samsung S8 to fly generally, just updated my Crystalsky UB for when I am "serious" but neither has the ability to run LUT from DLOG to Rec.709 while flying .. or am I looking for it wrong?

Thanks!

The latest GO4 version is supposed to have an option to show the live view with processing:

1. Adds a new function where you can improve the color display of Liveview by enabling the Dlog-M color rendition service (available only on MAVIC 2 Pro).

Hmm, thanks for response ... unable to find such a thing. (Just updated my stuff) They hid it pretty well.

You should see a square top right on the main screen, which shows rainbow colours when turned on - I find it rather too garish, but worth using sometimes.

Can you Help i takeoff and fly 200 meters and then rotate the drone to look back at my position and the drone starts to return to me and hovers above me. I am using the litchi app 2018. And it also done the same thing with DJI Go 4.
How can i stop it from doing that. I'm new to the app.

You should see a square top right on the main screen, which shows rainbow colours when turned on - I find it rather too garish, but worth using sometimes.

Nope, not there ... I remember that from the Inspire DLOG use at one time ... is this one of those "moments" when they decided not to or were unable to implement the function on Android (including their own Crystalsky!)???

It's there on my Samsung S5, app downloaded from Play store a few days ago.
OK, I'll look again ... I updated both my devices last night and looked for it (as well as in menus last night for what seemed hours, but I could not find it. Glad to hear it's not an iOS only thing, thanks.

I just updated my firmware, craft and remote, and both devices have updated Go4 ... it is NOT there. How could I double triple check my App is updated? I went to Gurgle Play and clicked install, did my password thing, and it said it was updating, and then reported installed. The Crystalsky told me it wanted to update the app so I let it. What tedious minutiae am I missing here?

AHA! So to answer my own question, despite having done the process already (delete app off device, then reinstall) I checked the version number, and sure enough, the latest install was not the latest version. So I did it again, and this time it took, and worked. I see the LUT square (too bad can't change the LUT!) so that's good. Why on earth does the app not automagically update EVEN if I ask it to?

Now to try to get the Go4 app on my Crystalsky to update so I have LUT there, too.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flyingthe405