DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

App not connecting - widespread issue?

Peter Barnes

Reactions
I cannot get my iphone SE with DJI Go 4 to connect to the MP via the controller. My ipad mini2 (no data/gps) works fine with the controller. The iphone and app work fine in wifi mode. The controller works fine by itself. Changing cables and the port on the controller used made no difference. Neither did rebooting the phone, or changing the order in which the devices are turned on. All software and firmware are up to date.

Cruising the help forums indicates that connecting the app is a common problem, but the solutions suggested (see above) vary in a way that suggests an underlying intermittent fault.

Do others agree, and if so, what is an effective way of raising the issue with DJI?

I've not seen many people have issues with Go when using Apple devices.
People who do seem to have issues are usung Android devices.

I can confirm that Lenovo Tab3-7 (16GB) will not connect properly to remote with Go4.0 I was getting really frustrated because it was the first time that I'm connecting with a brand-new MP. Then I tried connecting to my crappy android Samsung Galaxy 4 phone and it worked just fine.

So it seems that Lenovo Tablets, or at least this model, won't work.....

Power the remote, Mavic and then DJI Go 4 app. For some reason when you don't get a connection; unplug the mini USB from the remote and then plug it back in. It doesn't seem to work from the lighting cord end.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Power the remote, Mavic and then DJI Go 4 app. For some reason when you don't get a connection; unplug the mini USB from the remote and then plug it back in. It doesn't seem to work from the lighting cord end.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I concur. I received my MP on Friday and I've had to do this a few times. I'm using my iPhone 6+. Not sure why it happens, but it seems to connect after disconnecting the cable and reinserting it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Madejow95