DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Apple iPad Air 4 (2020)

It's not supported by DJI. However, the last several models (at the least) of all Apple devices are able to run all DJI apps.

Thanks for the info. It's the same OS that is installed on iPhone 12 iOS 14.x and that is compatible, well I'll give it a try. You won't gain anything without to take a risk.

Cheers from a nice and warm Thailand

Reactions: Thomas B
Thanks for the info. It's the same OS that is installed on iPhone 12 iOS 14.x and that is compatible, well I'll give it a try. You won't gain anything without to take a risk.

Please do and let us know. I am sure someone else will ask.

You lucky man nice and WARM. From UK

It's not supported by DJI. However, the last several models (at the least) of all Apple devices are able to run all DJI apps.
A better wording is DJI has not confirmed it to work, or not verified. "Unsupported" to me makes it sound like it won't work or has issues.

A better wording is DJI has not confirmed it to work, or not verified
That's important to know too. "Unsupported" means their customer support will not assist you if you call for help.

A better wording is DJI has not confirmed it to work, or not verified. "Unsupported" to me makes it sound like it won't work or has issues.
I would not be too concerned Apple is Apple. I think DJI has a tendency not to confirm a lot of problems with there software and product complains. Their responses is usually like to get an answer from a robot. Not impressed at all...

I can also confirm MA2 works very well with the new iPad Air 4 (2020). I also think that DJI should pay more attention to new devices and test, and consequently update information accordingly on DJI.com , and not relay upon user experience of their products. DJI has though an advantage with this approach and the ability to deny warrant claims...

DJI has though an advantage with this approach and the ability to deny warrant claims...
Is that really a thing though? I've never heard of them doing such a thing..

Pls answer
Will ipad air 4th gen 11 inch be compatible with dji fly app for MA2

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210816-031503.jpg
    Screenshot_20210816-031503.jpg
    483.5 KB · Views: 0
Does anyone on this forum know if Apples iPad Air 4 (2020) is suported by DJI Fly app and DJI Go4. Can't find any answer.
I bought a apple iPad mini 4 and the "DJI Fly" app download fine. The only problem I have with the iPad mini 4 was the screen got too hot in direct sun light and shuts down until it cools off. I would use my phone as a back up. I am currently looking to replace the mini 4 with another tablet with a bigger screen. I need a 10" screen to see better.

Hey PLS DO I BUY IPAD AIR 4 2020 OR NOT FOR MAVIC AIR 2?
DJI website list all the tablets that they support. That just means they have tested them for the "DJI Fly" app but there are other brands of tablets that work. For other brands you would just have to search on this website for that brand to see if someone is actually using that brand successfully.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661