DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Apple

Temporary authorization removed. Hoping the permanent charge goes through soon!

I'm lookin at my 12/9 apple shipped to house order possibly coming in sometime next week.. hopefully but if not feb.8-feb.22 isn't too bad

Apple won't let you cancel on the site once the Mavic is moving to you. You can call and do it if you wish.
Good to know. So once they are in the final processing stages but not yet shipped is when you can cancel online and it tells you to call?

Good to know. So once they are in the final processing stages but not yet shipped is when you can cancel online and it tells you to call?
You can't cancel if you get the call message online. They will only ship you return labels to send it back. They said they are already in shipment so they can't do a refund now.

Reactions: Eyeinthesky33
You can't cancel if you get the call message online. They will only ship you return labels to send it back. They said they are already in shipment so they can't do a refund now.
12/9 orders are in shipment?

12/9 orders are in shipment?

Not my 12/9 ship to store order. No recent charge card activity and no update on teh Apple website (still shows "Processing Items" with a 2/7/17 availability). Looks like it wont make it under the tree :(

My charge was on pending and dropped off again... just like when I placed the order on 12/08 :(

My charge was on pending and dropped off again... just like when I placed the order on 12/08 :(

I had the "Dec 8" excitement that ended up not arriving at the store as well. I followed up via online chat, call, and with the local store. The specific line item for the Mavic was cancelled but my order number still existed and a new Mavic line item appeared. It was Feb 23d expected delivery, but the local Apple store assured me that my order was placed on a priority based on the past screw up. But the order showed nothing of the sort.

On December 22nd it shifted to a delivery date of 12/23, but no email so I didn't notice it until the 24th. And of course no Mavic Pro for me yet.

So I fired up the Apple Store chat function, and got someone. They assured me it's arriving at the store tomorrow, and gave me a tracking number that corroborates their story.

Bottom line: Call or get the chat session going, and ask them for an update and if they say it's shipping to the store, get a tracking number.

I'll have mine tomorrow (crosses fingers...)

No update via chat for me. Rep just told me it's "preparing for shipping" and could go out anytime. Typical response it seems.

Same here. I wrongly assumed that because the charge re-appeared it was go-time. I had no idea they'd place another hold...

Ordered 12/9 from Apple shipped to house they made a hold charge the day after on the 10th then took it off the 11th I believe. Just last week Wednesday I believe they took my 1000 doll hairs again and haven't put it back yet, so now I'm just sitting here reading this hoping I made a right desicion to ship to the estate.. I just can't even bare the tension any longer with all this checking of the email, checking my Apple app for my order and checking this forum every hour of the day. Just can't even so I'm gonna forget about everything mavic related and ride it out till I see the sucker on my door step.

Well, I finally picked my shipped-to-Apple order mentioned above at Apple

Got it home just as the sun was going down, so I've spent the night updating firmware, getting to understand the controller, etc. Will try it out in beginner mode in the back yard tomorrow and later in the day (if possible) down at a large flat park we have (sports park) that rarely gets any use at this time of year. Going to try and take it slow and learn so I don't end up with a human error fly-away (grin).

Reactions: Hayden and dpv
I wonder how they decide these things. I have two orders from 12:7 and 12/6 and neither has moved at all.

I wonder how they decide these things. I have two orders from 12:7 and 12/6 and neither has moved at all.
It looks like he placed his order on 12/1, so he's a bit ahead of us in the queue.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vanillasky