DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Apps to fly with what do you like outside the DJI app?

DroneJI

Reactions
Here’s a screenshot of the apps I installed (I have only used the Go4 app to this day) any app you would never use again! And Why? What ones would you use and Why?
5fbe7182b28608baa3bfa2b70a0dda9e.jpg
I may try litchi one day soon but I want to try these first. So what do you think? I know they are not all flight apps I just keep them all in the same folder.

You're truly missing out if you haven't tried Litchi or Autopilot. Litchi is well worth the money and Autopilot is excellent for those wanting to dive deep into their control. I see that you have Airspace and Hangar 360 but no Autopilot. If you really want to fly with refined control, you need to use Autopilot. Hangar 360 does one thing wonderfully well. Airspace is helpful but not really for "flying" control of your drone.

Start with Litchi (and explore all its features - especially the Mission Hub) and go for Autopilot after if you want to have even further control over tweaking your flights.

You're truly missing out if you haven't tried Litchi or Autopilot. Litchi is well worth the money and Autopilot is excellent for those wanting to dive deep into their control. I see that you have Airspace and Hangar 360 but no Autopilot. If you really want to fly with refined control, you need to use Autopilot. Hangar 360 does one thing wonderfully well. Airspace is helpful but not really for "flying" control of your drone.

Start with Litchi (and explore all its features - especially the Mission Hub) and go for Autopilot after if you want to have even further control over tweaking your flights.

Cool I’m just trying the apps that are free to use even if limited before I dive into the paid apps, I have seen a lot of positive things said about litchi but auto pilot I have to check out haven’t seen much said I might not have been in the right places?

Cool I’m just trying the apps that are free to use even if limited before I dive into the paid apps, I have seen a lot of positive things said about litchi but auto pilot I have to check out haven’t seen much said I might not have been in the right places?

Ok I did look at it I don’t think the auto frame part will be of any benefit I have to wait to spend any more $$$$ the cost of the drone and other bells and whistles I got set me back a bit next month I will try one of the other paid apps

What does the icon of AP looks like?

You are missing out Drone Harmony and UGCS for DJI with corresponding ground control software for whatever computer you use. Drone Harmony - free, UGCS pc sofyware free with limitations on route planing and execution.

Here’s a screenshot of the apps I installed (I have only used the Go4 app to this day) any app you would never use again! And Why? What ones would you use and Why?
5fbe7182b28608baa3bfa2b70a0dda9e.jpg
I may try litchi one day soon but I want to try these first. So what do you think? I know they are not all flight apps I just keep them all in the same folder.

Now you can fly with AirMap but only work on the newer one like P4, Mavic Pro and etc etc etc

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mountainmanflyin