DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Are mavic 2 propellers compatible with mavic pro?

jason38

Reactions
Hi guys,
Just want to know if someone already tried to mount mavic 2 props on a mavic pro?
I guess that quick release mountings could be the same on both mavic?

I want to know if that mod is possible, because I heard that mavic 2 is more silent than other mavics (I own a pro, with low noise props). In that case, I would try to fit mavic 2 props on my pro, to get a more silent flight in some conditions, even if it makes autonomy decrease.

While Mavic 2 props fit on the Mavic Pro, it's not a good idea to attempt it since the props are longer and nearly touch the aircraft body. If flying in windy conditions, they might actually strike the aircraft body mid-flight.

Reactions: charliesRig
I have used Master Airscrew props on rc planes foe years and love them,I looked at reviews and everyone loved them on mavics,a lot quieter than 6331 dji props and well balanced,mine will arrive tomorrow and I will test soon

If they turn out to be higher pitch/lower noise than the OEM DJI's, dont forget to change your gain settings to avoid possible unwanted vibration.

Okay, I didnt know about those props !! If you tell me that they allows silent flight , I'll go for it !!

Yep, if mavic 2 props are longer, its not a good idea to fit them on my mavic pro... As the low noise props are almost touching the body , mavic 2 props will touch it for sure!! ....and cutting props may cause bad flight reactions and may make the drone noisy...

I have used Master Airscrew props on rc planes foe years and love them,I looked at reviews and everyone loved them on mavics,a lot quieter than 6331 dji props and well balanced,mine will arrive tomorrow and I will test soon
Please let me know if they are quieter and if it worth it!! ;) thanks!

will do,I have read a lot of reviews and they all say a lot quieter and glass carbon fiber,less flex

Reactions: jason38
Okay, I didnt know about those props !! If you tell me that they allows silent flight , I'll go for it !!

Yep, if mavic 2 props are longer, its not a good idea to fit them on my mavic pro... As the low noise props are almost touching the body , mavic 2 props will touch it for sure!! ....and cutting props may cause bad flight reactions and may make the drone noisy...

In the completely opposite direction I’m currently selling my Mavic 1 after upgrading to the M2P and thought “well maybe I’ll keep these sets of low noise platinum props I purchased and could use them for backup on my M2P” then I realized that the M2P is substantially heavier than the M1 and figured that it would probably only end in disaster if used on the M2P haha o_O.... so I’m selling the props as well.

will do,I have read a lot of reviews and they all say a lot quieter and glass carbon fiber,less flex
OK perfect... Seems to be wonderful props!
Will I wait your feedback before purchase?? [emoji14]
Ahah
Joking..yes I will... [emoji6]

Just a question, is "6331" props are platinium or MP stock props?

If they turn out to be higher pitch/lower noise than the OEM DJI's, dont forget to change your gain settings to avoid possible unwanted vibration.
OK, if I notice some vibration using master props, what kind of modification should I try in gain settings? Decrease, increase?

But I dont understand why should I ajust this setting ... Isn't it to set faster/slower moves of the drone? What is the link with different props shapes?

If M1 and M2 props have same mounting but M2 a bit too long for M1, it would seem screws should fit. What seems to be the reason it won't fit the M2?

If M1 and M2 props have same mounting but M2 a bit too long for M1, it would seem screws should fit. What seems to be the reason it won't fit the M2?
As explained above, the M2 is eavier than the 1, so shorter blades may the M2 become unstable in windy conditions...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98