DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Are the low noise props from DJI worth it?

Make some DIY low-noise props. Get some Gorilla Glue and cover your props with it. While it's still tacky, stick cotton balls to your props.

Problem solved - quiet props!

Hi,

I am thinking of buying a new battery for my Mavic 2 Pro and wondered if anyone had tried their low nosie props? Do they make much difference?

Thanks
I've flown my MP next to a friends M2P that had the low noise props. They definately make a difference, reduce the pitch and make it harder to hear at 120 m while not moving.

Or unless you’ve bought the flymore kit ??
Same props.. Actually the only DJI props made are low-noise so you guys are losing me here.

Same props.. Actually the only DJI props made are low-noise so you guys are losing me here.

Read post #6/7/8 again, we know they’re low noise props for the M2’s even when buying the flymore kit.

I’ll explain...

I said in post #6 that M2’s come standard with low noise props, no need to buy them.
The op was inquiring on buying LNP for his M2 and was asking the question about them, not knowing that he already has them fitted as standard. (No need to try them out)

Post #7 Thomas B quoted my post by saying, only for extras, talking about what I said “no need to buy them”
What Thomas P meant was the op will need to buy them for extras, same as we all have spare props.

Post #8 i said, not unless you’ve bought the flymore kit, meaning you won’t need to buy extras if you have the flymore kit because you get a few spares with the kit. Yes we know they’re low noise props.

It was a bit of “light humour” between the two of us, sorry if you didn’t understand that.

Reactions: Thomas B

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cjd54