DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Are there still logs using Litchi?

Brojon

Reactions
This weekend I created a short waypoint mission to test speed. When I loaded it I specified RTH as the action to take at end of mission. Well, it didn't - just announced the mission was over and hovered in place. So I put it in FPV mode and flew it home. Initiated landing but instead it started going up - to over 500ft! Not only that it refused to respond to any controller commands. About the time I was pondering, it decided to start drifting in a SE direction. Panicked I terminated Litchi and launched DJI - by the time this was done the bird was about 1/4 mile away. I got it home with 28% battery but I was pretty shook up.
So needless to say I'd love to look at the logs and determine what the heck that thing was thinking (or not).

Yeah - not interested in subscriptions to a service I need occasionally.
I hear DJI Assistant will export the data and then run it through the log reader app.
Didn't know if they shared the data or if it was DJI Go only. I know parameters are uploaded to the drone by both apps, but hoped someone could tell me if Litchi did the same.

Maybe I have the wrong idea - my understanding was the first month is free.

We partnered with our friends at Airdata UAV to offer all Litchi pilots a free one month subscription for the HD 360 Pro plan.

This puts a different spin on the issue - anyone have more data on the assertion it's the mission SDK that leaves the aircraft unresponsive after a mission?
Never had it happen before...

Maybe I have the wrong idea - my understanding was the first month is free.

We partnered with our friends at Airdata UAV to offer all Litchi pilots a free one month subscription for the HD 360 Pro plan.

I read it the same way at first.

The HD 360 Pro plan is free only for the first month, but the regular plan is free and worked great on my first try, no credit card or anything.

Ok - I'll give it a shot - it does however specify a 12 month period.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rugnrollseo