DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Are you getting any Christmas goody’s for your drone 2018

:) Glad to help if I can!

You shouldn’t of said that?? I need as much help as you can give..

I’ve been looking at the NAS drives for additional storage, see my link in post #2198, don’t know if they are any good but it’s a start.

This is what I’m doing at the mo, just to put you in the picture.

I have Lr cc on my iPad Pro for editing my photos, I don’t have Lr on my Mac. So the pad is only used for editing. I’m now running out of storage on the pad, even with the iCloud storage, getting very full.

My iMac has only got about a 1.5 tb hd installed so thats not going to last to long the way I’m going?

What I would love to do is have the NAS drive on the network so I can download all my photos to it and not have them on the iPad or iMac but still be able to see them when needed. Don’t know if this can be done or not.

I hope that makes some sense, it don’t to me....?? you don’t need to help but any guidance would much appreciated.

What I don’t want to do is buy the wrong thing and regret it later.

Cheers Thomas??

Dad you been flying lately? I’m doing another long walk thing this Sunday with my drone in tow.... oh yeah and Mrs P?
going on Saturday weather permitting,or Sunday if not or maybe both enjoy your long walk with Mrs P cant do them at the moment,long walks that is

going on Saturday weather permitting,or Sunday if not or maybe both enjoy your long walk with Mrs P cant do them at the moment,long walks that is

We’ve got rain here Saturday but Sunday looks the better day. Yep defo looking forward to it again. You’ll soon be going on long walks dad, you’ve just got to take it easy at the mo.?

Looks like I’ll definitely be going along the NAS route. I’ll try and hook it up to the time machine program on the iMac. What I have been reading about and what I do like the sound of is you can get an app which works along with the NAS drive so I’ll be able to download photos remotely via the net, the same as having your own cloud.

Now that sound really good but I’m still researching at the mo, I know something will definitely burst my bubble??

My b/day present from D1D1658A-3C73-463D-89A1-5A2727DB4B01.jpeg

Dad, keep an ? out for the weather this Saturday, I know you said you’ll be flying but it’s not looking good for that day.?
thanks son at the moment the forecast is saying sunny with moderate winds where i live but Sunday is sunny with light winds so i may have to abort Saturday and go Sunday instead thanks for the heads up

thanks son at the moment the forecast is saying sunny with moderate winds where i live but Sunday is sunny with light winds so i may have to abort Saturday and go Sunday instead thanks for the heads up

Weathers not to good for the start of Mayday bank holiday weekend, cold front coming down from the north... ?? even said snow on high ground....

I’ll still out this sunday though??

Reactions: Slim.slamma
I bloody miss that bloke, he could defo help out with our filter questions, I know he flies an Inspire, I’ll have to Log in to the Inspire forum to see if he’s been about there.

Another photo I’ve just been playing about with, ? I know you’re not to keen on the blurred affect but I think this makes the two boats look like toys?

Oh I’m soooooooo struggling now with with memory??? I just knicked the wife external hd, started putting all my photos on that for now, she don’t know yet??

13AF8496-9FB7-4258-A08C-0D4A275042E6.jpeg

Last edited:
I bloody miss that bloke, he could defo help out with our filter questions, I know he flies an Inspire, I’ll have to Log in to the Inspire forum to see if he’s been about there.

Another photo I’ve just been playing about with, ? I know you’re not to keen on the blurred affect but I think this makes the two boats look like toys?

Oh I’m soooooooo struggling now with with memory??? I just knicked the wife external hd, started putting all my photos on that for now, she don’t know yet??

View attachment 71254

Nice colors but youre right it looks a little blurry to me... :) Check this out. Photo is untouched but are clouds real or manufactured??

Last edited:
Definitely manufactured, is it a ship or chimneys?

Looking closer it’s defo a ship, you can see the cranes, (port) bottom of the photo.??

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Inou