DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Are you getting any Christmas goody’s for your drone 2018

Hello all and happy Friday!

I was going through my old photos and putting a few through Lightroom and came across this one of my old friend Wilson who used to ride around Puget Sound with me in the bow of my jet ski. I am sorry to say he was swept out to sea one night that summer. I think maybe I like flying over the ocean now because in my mind as unrealistic as it may be I figure I may get lucky and spot Wilson bobbing in the sea and smiling like in the old days....

View attachment 70769

PS Charlie, do you recognize the spot? Clue: Im looking northwesterly and ferries cruise by regularly.... ?
It's to natural to be Lincoln park
My guess is Seahurst park
I know it well. Good memories 1978 I had a Chevy van and it was "Rock'n
...cR

same blow your bloody head off

I hear 62083268-2A8F-4614-80C8-8D1351499680.jpeg got it quite bad dad, all ok your end? Still blowy here but it’s calmed down a tad.

Tomorrow, time to clear up after the mess, the front of my house (drive) looks like a war zone, branches everywhere, bloody willow trees ?? loads of trips to the skip tomorrow.... nightmare

I hear View attachment 70804 got it quite bad dad, all ok your end? Still blowy here but it’s calmed down a tad.

Tomorrow, time to clear up after the mess, the front of my house (drive) looks like a war zone, branches everywhere, bloody willow trees ?? loads of trips to the skip tomorrow.... nightmare
yes a couple of trees on our estate have blown down fortunately blew away from the houses and the road all ok thanks giad you are ok

Loving the photos ? cracking??? you’ve captured them very well buddy??

Nice and sharp/crisp, those tug boats... wow???

What file format, jpg or raw?

Thanks, these were all JPEG. I felt so lucky that day to see the sequence unfold a second time on a nice, bright day! The tugs generally come in two colors, red and green, which both look great on the water in the right light.

Thanks, these were all JPEG. I felt so lucky that day to see the sequence unfold a second time on a nice, bright day! The tugs generally come in two colors, red and green, which both look great on the water in the right light.

You’re a lucky fellow seeing that right on your doorstep, I always miss the ships mooring up here, I’ve never seen them turning around to moor like what you’ve captured. One day it’ll happen for me and I’ll be ready??

Flight #9 & #10 working my new Flight app and Glasses.
Did i tell you How much I'm loving these glasses wow.!
...if i have one ***** ..need more battery's
cR

What’s the battery life on them charlie? Looking good modelling them my friend ??

Yeah you could be right? miss our German buddy??...he could be on one of his little camping trips

Youre right, bicycle camping I bet. Hopefully this time he decided to travel light, just the osmo, the mavic, extra batteries, and a couple of power bars.

I think he was getting carried away with the cases, the accessories, the gilley suit...

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kueaue