DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Are you getting any Christmas goody’s for your drone 2018

hi son i think you missed the" in" off the word appropriate more smell checker problems

Anyone on here an Apple user? I’m having trouble downloading photos into my photo album, it’s saying it’s sent but when I check the album it’s not there.

Reactions: Slim.slamma
Anyone on here an Apple user? I’m having trouble downloading photos into my photo album, it’s saying it’s sent but when I check the album it’s not there.

All ok, I’ve sorted my problem out. A hard reboot of the iPad did the trick. Now I’ve definitely got to look into external storage for all my photos, getting very close on maxing out my storage?

All ok, I’ve sorted my problem out. A hard reboot of the iPad did the trick. Now I’ve definitely got to look into external storage for all my photos, getting very close on maxing out my storage?
Send em to your iMac and then an external like I do but make sure you file and name them so you can find them quick, I have made a mess of mine ?

Thanks for the info dirk, I’ve started looking at NAS drives now. I’ve definitely got to do something, can’t believe how much memory these photos take??

My poor ol IMac/iPad Pro are just starting running out of steam?

Thanks for the info dirk, I’ve started looking at NAS drives now. I’ve definitely got to do something, can’t believe how much memory these photos take??

My poor ol IMac/iPad Pro are just starting running out of steam?
Consider a CS for flying my friend. Likely get one very near the same price as a reasonable iPad if your going to have to get another.

It can become an obsession. My iMac has an 8tB raid 5 peripheral drive (4TB mirrored internally) that holds my iTunes and photos.... of course I had to add a 12TB peripheral drive for Time Machine backup... You could likely do with less, but I rip (legally) Blu-ray movies and so my iTunes has over 1600 high def movies that stream to my AppleTV.

Hate planned obsolescence .

Consider a CS for flying my friend. Likely get one very near the same price as a reasonable iPad if your going to have to get another.

It can become an obsession. My iMac has an 8tB raid 5 peripheral drive (4TB mirrored internally) that holds my iTunes and photos.... of course I had to add a 12TB peripheral drive for Time Machine backup... You could likely do with less, but I rip (legally) Blu-ray movies and so my iTunes has over 1600 high def movies that stream to my AppleTV.

Hate planned obsolescence .

I fly using a CS now Thomas, I’m being really dumb now but why would I need to buy another one. Only asking cos I’m not to sure what you mean?

I’ve been looking at one of these Synology DiskStation DS218j/6TB-IW entry-level 2-bay 6TB(2x3TB Seagate IronWolf) NAS for home and personal cloud storage, DS218j/6TB-IW But I’m not 100% sure what would work. I want to have access to my photos via my network hence the NAS drive but not sure if that’s the right way to go. Looks like you know your stuff so I’ll might need some guidance from ya?

I was looking into this earlier in the year but as always it got put on the back burner.... but now I definitely need some sort of backup.

Mrs P (my wife) said she would buy me one for my birthday (June) so I got some time to do some research.

I’ve read that you can do much more with a NAS drive than a standard external drive, but this is all new to me so I think I’ll need some input from you, if you don’t mind??

Again this weekend (May Day) looks like a cracker, weather wise for us in the UK, well for my part of the world anyway? I’m gonna be doing another all day walk with Mrs P along the river again but we’ll be going the other way this time. Yep drone in tow just in case there’s a nice photo opportunity, pub lunch ? then we’ll head back home. It’s great being in the middle of nowhere and not have to worry about people being about while I fly??

I fly using a CS now Thomas, I’m being really dumb now but why would I need to buy another one. Only asking cos I’m not to sure what you mean?

I’ve been looking at one of these Synology DiskStation DS218j/6TB-IW entry-level 2-bay 6TB(2x3TB Seagate IronWolf) NAS for home and personal cloud storage, DS218j/6TB-IW But I’m not 100% sure what would work. I want to have access to my photos via my network hence the NAS drive but not sure if that’s the right way to go. Looks like you know your stuff so I’ll might need some guidance from ya?

I was looking into this earlier in the year but as always it got put on the back burner.... but now I definitely need some sort of backup.

Mrs P (my wife) said she would buy me one for my birthday (June) so I got some time to do some research.

I’ve read that you can do much more with a NAS drive than a standard external drive, but this is all new to me so I think I’ll need some input from you, if you don’t mind??
Misread your post. :) Glad to help if I can!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thisisfaz