Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Are you getting any Christmas goody’s for your drone 2018

how I feel flying my mavic somedays.....cR
tumblr_pluqauzq6d1toamj8o1_r1_400.gif

Last edited:
Sorry porky
Not everyone is a fan I tried these
Earlier I like them because instead of looking down then looking up to find your bird is tricky with these you can see your bird without taking your eyes off flight app
Bought them from a memberView attachment 70433
..cR

Congrats charlie??? looking good buddy. Now we want a nice report on those glasses, how easy it was setting them up, the full works.

Well my guess was totally wrong... new drone??

Normally ? keeps use hanging much longer with clues and things but you didn’t waste any time, thought this was gonna go on for longer??

You’re comment about looking down at the screen then looking back up at the drone, I can relate to that. Every time this happens to me I can never locate the drone..... now I know I’ve got “old eyes” but this is a pain especially when you’re trying to keep VLOS. Much better as dusk/dawn, that’s when the led’s come into play.

Looking forward to the little review on them charlie??
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Oh well, weather didn’t stay nice for long, back to normal on the east coast of England, cold, wet and windy??

A typical Essex saying,

Looks like another storm rolling in from the Atlantic, Storm Hannah. Hitting us tonight/tomorrow. Looks like you might get it bad dad in your neck of the woods??

Oh well don’t think I’ll be flying this weekend??? back to my other hobby, knitting I suppose ??

Looks like another storm rolling in from the Atlantic, Storm Hannah. Hitting us tonight/tomorrow. Looks like you might get it bad dad in your neck of the woods??

Oh well don’t think I’ll be flying this weekend??? back to my other hobby, knitting I suppose ??
yes you are right not flying weather for sure it will be F1 watching instead maybe Sunday if wind has died down by then we will have to see

yes you are right not flying weather for sure it will be F1 watching instead maybe Sunday if wind has died down by then we will have to see

7AF333C4-EBF1-4FEE-99BC-B43FAC9B7AC4.jpeg

Looking forward to that dad, let’s just hope it’s gonna be an interesting race and not like the last one.

Storm hit you yet dad? Winds just starting to pick up here, sunny and windy at the mo??

starting to blow a bit now, lets hope its not as bad as stated,and i agree the F1 is not very good so far this season

00A696C8-0BB3-4A93-8778-69860BB40222.jpeg

Azerbaijan update. Dad looks like the Ferrari’s are dominating free practice at the mo, will have to see what happens in qualifying tomorrow. Another street track..... think I know what the race is gonna be like?? just like Monaco??

Just checking in...
still injoying Mavic Flight #8
Took Mavic out tonight with My new to me Epson BT-300 Glasses
.................Previous owner didn't scrub the Browser History YIKES.!............
The glasses Very easy to set up and use They are So nice
the uses are unlimited You can Mirror any Device Like a phone or laptop.
You name it.
If you can do it with your phone (text,Email,Gmail) or computer ... Surf the web, netfix..
I want to hate on anything new (Half empty glass )guy Not these No more Turkey necken looking down on your flight map while trying to Keep VLF (visual line of flight)
........cR

Last edited:
I’m alright guys...

Storm Hannah is here???

Just checking in...
still injoying Mavic Flight #8
Took Mavic out tonight with My new to me Epson BT-300 Glasses
.................Previous owner didn't scrub the Browser History YIKES.!............
The glasses Very easy to set up and use They are So nice
the uses are unlimited You can Mirror any Device Like a phone or laptop.
You name it.
If you can do it with your phone (text,Email,Gmail) or computer ... Surf the web, netfix..
I want to hate on anything new (Half empty glass )guy Not these No more Turkey necken looking down on your flight map while trying to Keep VLF (visual line of flight)
........cR

Glad your new toy is working out for ya buddy, your photo.... brilliant ?????

Hello all and happy Friday!

I was going through my old photos and putting a few through Lightroom and came across this one of my old friend Wilson who used to ride around Puget Sound with me in the bow of my jet ski. I am sorry to say he was swept out to sea one night that summer. I think maybe I like flying over the ocean now because in my mind as unrealistic as it may be I figure I may get lucky and spot Wilson bobbing in the sea and smiling like in the old days....

PS Charlie, do you recognize the spot? Clue: Im looking northwesterly and ferries cruise by regularly.... ?

Last edited:
You better go looking for him??

This is me trying to get rid of Wilson at the mo....

Remember the Kung Fu Master's quote from # 2072:

There is always violence so therefore be like the prow of a boat which cleaves the water yet it leaves in its wake water unbroken

I think now we should add a caveat:

Be like the prow of a boat unless special circumstances require you to be like the mid-section of cargo ship and spin if you can on axis with the help of other vessels in order to get out of tight space and continue with your life's work, mission or what have you.

(This is the second time I have been able to catch this spin move--its very cool to watch the tug boats come tootling out of port and handle business :))

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    403.9 KB · Views: 6
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 7
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 9
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 9
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 9
Loving the photos ? cracking??? you’ve captured them very well buddy??

Nice and sharp/crisp, those tug boats... wow???

What file format, jpg or raw?

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
efe