DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Are you getting any Christmas goody’s for your drone 2018

hi son its been raining here already going to be on and off all day,i had a great day out flying yesterday did you fly last evening

hi son its been raining here already going to be on and off all day,i had a great day out flying yesterday did you fly last evening

Nope, stuck up a ladder all day doing those willow trees, finished off this morning?? toooooooo knackered to fly last night....

Hopefully I’ll try tonight, weather permitting?

You’ve had rain.... you can keep it over there ? I’d be surprised if we don’t have thunderstorms here later, even the humidity is quite high so it’s very muggy too.???

Nope, stuck up a ladder all day doing those willow trees, finished off this morning?? toooooooo knackered to fly last night....

Hopefully I’ll try tonight, weather permitting?

You’ve had rain.... you can keep it over there ? I’d be surprised if we don’t have thunderstorms here later, even the humidity is quite high so it’s very muggy too.???
temp here is about 17c at the moment dropping to 12c later says wet all day till around 1900 hours then dry with some sun to end the day

Come visit me dad, we can fly all day in the hot sticky heat we’ve got over here at the mo.

Winds just started to pickup now but that’s nice especially in the shade?

Not looking good now dad, wind has picked up, quite strong now and it’s very cloudy....

Could change in a few hours, you never know? temps still high, 24.9c we had a high of 26.8c earlier.....

Not looking good now dad, wind has picked up, quite strong now and it’s very cloudy....

Could change in a few hours, you never know? temps still high, 24.9c we had a high of 26.8c earlier.....
bloody weather that just about sums it up, son keep smiling,

If I do got out tonight, I’ll be going on my own..... Mrs P will be watching the BGT final....... ????????????????
so will i old age in my case have a good fly if you go

Cheers dad? You will know cos..... more photos to share?? it’s like looking at other people’s holiday photos, you get bored with them after a while???????
never get bored with your stuff

Flying this evening, not happening, to windy plus the sky’s getting darker.

In front of the tv now watching BGT with the wife..
Tell wife I said
74347 She will know ;)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PhilTone