DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Are you getting any Christmas goody’s for your drone 2018

I didn’t send it! In the Phoenix area we only get an average of about 8” of rain a year! Most of that is in quick thunderstorms, so the water evaporates mostly in our humidity which hovers about 20-25%.
So just send some of it back, please! :cool:

We definitely need the rain here too, below average rain fall for this time of year and it’s not even the summer yet. 20/25% humidity, wow that’s low?? I can quite understand why it dries out so quick with that low reading.

Our ET (evapotranspiration) for today was 4.2mm, now that’s quite high, it’s not going to take long before the ground starts to crack up like it did last summer.

So I welcome your low pressure, rain/thunderstorms?? I thank you again???

@Porky hi son went flying today bit windy but ok for flying took a couple of pics at my first location

taken at the top of Aberbargoed looking up the Rhumney valley towards Pontlottyn

DJI_0005.JPGDJI_0003.JPG

@Porky hi son went flying today bit windy but ok for flying took a couple of pics at my first location

taken at the top of Aberbargoed looking up the Rhumney valley towards Pontlottyn

View attachment 73433View attachment 73434

Very nice dad, smashing? again, your scenery, breathtaking? we had the hottest day of the year here today, what about your neck of the woods??

Well.. I’m going on our long walk tomorrow but just check with NATS, looks like I’ll be walking into a NFZ??? looks like I’ll need to do some walking miles to get out of it. I’ll still take my drone and check on my mobile to see if I’m out of it. Should be a good day regardless.

I’ll let you guys know how I get on?

@old man mavic will you be entering the flower photo contest?
i will have to find some interesting flowers to film first, but if i do think i can get something worth entering i will

i will have to find some interesting flowers to film first, but if i do think i can get something worth entering i will

Good man, shame the rapeseed has finished now, just need to get something more interesting with some decent colour then I’ll enter. I did put a photo through but deleted it, to much like a normal photo than a photo taken from the air, never mind.. I’ll think of something else?

Well we went for our long walk but had an unexpected visit from family members? so our walk was greatly reduced. Couldn’t fly, to windy?

Went out in the evening, in the air for about 10 minutes then the heavens opened.........

I know I did I say rain for Sunday evening/ Monday so thanks for that America?

Fingers crossed for tonight though??

That’s really nice ?I like the mist in the background too. Is that Miss ? in the photo?

What a smashing view, is that your property or the accommodation you rented for the weekend?

Oh I’m nosy ??

That’s really nice ?I like the mist in the background too. Is that Miss ? in the photo?
What a smashing view, is that your property or the accommodation you rented for the weekend?
Oh I’m nosy ??

Yes, that is Miss ?. Some friends live there and invited us for a visit. I'd been there before so I knew it was prime Mavic country. Brought all five batteries and charger and used em all! I really enjoy shooting straight down at ground that falls away over ledge or cliff just like this one. Probably should have been using ND gradient filter shooting into bright sun but the little buggers are expensive! ? Monday is official day off here so more fun and flying in the ☀! Hope everyone had nice weekend!

Just got in from another nightmare flight??? I was in the air for 12 minutes, yes you guessed it....started raining again??

Not my weekend for flying??

Reactions: Slim.slamma
Just got in from another nightmare flight??? I was in the air for 12 minutes, yes you guessed it....started raining again??

Not my weekend for flying??
i know what you mean,it was blowing a gale here all day and raining on and off,lets hope things improve soon

i know what you mean,it was blowing a gale here all day and raining on and off,lets hope things improve soon

I’ve took some photos last night, if any good I’ll post. Hopefully you should see the moody cloud that stopped me flying.

It’s my own thought though, I did say the rain was coming ?

Reactions: Slim.slamma
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan