DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Are you getting any Christmas goody’s for your drone 2018

I think to get a better reflection shot the tide needs to be in. Just looked at my tide time table, next weekend Looks good so I’ll try again?

Reactions: Slim.slamma
Take a look at this, I’ve only just noticed it???? when taking photos at dusk I always do “burst shots” three shots at once, this was the first photo I captured, Ive circled what ever it is, bloody big fish I think... the other two pics don’t have them in it.... or could it be some sort of reflection of somethingB5CCC46C-7BFA-4F02-B80D-5C97C4CF89D9.jpeg

Thanks buddy, do you mean the white railing or the sea wall that runs across the photo?
Thanks buddy, do you mean the white railing or the sea wall that runs across the photo?
Not sure what it is, but it’s at the lower 30% and runs all the way across the bottom.
93561AB6-6F9E-4C91-A786-AACCEF13CB48.jpeg

Not sure what it is, but it’s at the lower 30% and runs all the way across the bottom.
View attachment 73001

That’s the bloody river??? the tide was out.... I’m flying there again next weekend, high tide is at 6.09pm, sunset will be about 9.00pm so should get the reflections on the water?

Edit, Thomas, have a look at post #2400, that’s the photo before I cropped it, you should be able to see the river in that one. Where your black line is, that’s the flag pole reflection on the water?

Last edited:
That’s the bloody river??? the tide was out.... I’m flying there again next weekend, high tide is at 6.09pm, sunset will be about 9.00pm so should get the reflections on the water?

Edit, Thomas, have a look at post #2400, that’s the photo before I cropped it, you should be able to see the river in that one. Where your black line is, that’s the flag pole reflection on the water?
See it now! Quite an optical illusion. Or maybe just old tired eyes Thumbswayup:eek:o_O

No, while cropping you can blow the photo up to how you want it.?

Gotcha. Should know that. Your MP2Pro really shines in low light because that is one sharp pic. I dont think I can come close to that with Zoom.

I lead a boring life Dr ?, well what’s the bad news?

We are not quite there yet....a few more sessions to go...would you agree or disagree with the following statements:

I enjoy vibrant social events with lots of people.

My travel plans are more likely to look like a rough list of ideas than a detailed itinerary.

I am more of a detail-oriented than a big picture person.

?

Take a look at this, I’ve only just noticed it???? when taking photos at dusk I always do “burst shots” three shots at once, this was the first photo I captured, Ive circled what ever it is, bloody big fish I think... the other two pics don’t have them in it.... or could it be some sort of reflection of somethingView attachment 72986

My guess is piece of lint on your ND filter;)

Gotcha. Should know that. Your MP2Pro really shines in low light because that is one sharp pic. I dont think I can come close to that with Zoom.

Have you tried your zoom in low light ?, you might be surprised, give it a go buddy??

We are not quite there yet....a few more sessions to go...would you agree or disagree with the following statements:

I enjoy vibrant social events with lots of people.

My travel plans are more likely to look like a rough list of ideas than a detailed itinerary.

I am more of a detail-oriented than a big picture person.

?

Blimey... I can’t remember what I had for lunch yesterday let alone answer those questions.

I enjoy vibrant social events with lots of people. nah, quite a boring person really, hate meeting people on, bit of a loner??

My travel plans are more likely to look like a rough list of ideas than a detailed itinerary. I always have a detailed itinerary plan for my travels but get bored with keeping to it so throw it away. Keep my plan in my head but my memory so bad..... Mrs P’s the one that looks after that side of things. If she wasn’t here I’d be walking round in cycles ?

I am more of a detail-oriented than a big picture person. I would say big picture, I try to come up with ideas and solutions but nobody listens to me, lol???

So what’s your conclusion then Dr ? how long have I got to live????

E1E41A5F-2281-429A-AA0F-D75E1B705359.jpeg

@old man mavic

Dad have you heard, Nikki Lauda passed away yesterday???? absolutely gutted. He was a legend and will be sadly missed in the F1 community.
I didn’t realise he had a lung transplant last year, I know he was away from F1 for medical reasons but didn’t know that. I’d only just watched the film “rush” which I thought was brilliant.

I suppose the lung transplant had something to do with his accident he had years ago.

All I’m going to say is, “a good heart has stopped beating”, so sad.

BA2D2FE9-7E1C-4042-8B09-DAF581C4DA14.jpeg

View attachment 73078

@old man mavic

Dad have you heard, Nikki Lauda passed away yesterday???? absolutely gutted. He was a legend and will be sadly missed in the F1 community.
I didn’t realise he had a lung transplant last year, I know he was away from F1 for medical reasons but didn’t know that. I’d only just watched the film “rush” which I thought was brilliant.

I suppose the lung transplant had something to do with his accident he had years ago.

All I’m going to say is, “a good heart has stopped beating”, so sad.

View attachment 73081
a great man,, a great racing driver and a great ambassador for the sport.R.I..P

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada