DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Are you getting any Christmas goody’s for your drone 2018

Weather here for tomorrow looks a bit overcast but I’m going out tomorrow evening, normal fly spot to get some pics of the promenade at dusk. Hopefully I’ll get some nice photos of it all lit up......well that’s me hoping anyway.

Have any of your guys been in the air lately?

No one has still answered my little test on the blue photo I took, a clue, white balance?

Right ? I’ve taken your advice and got medical treatment for my sleeping problem.

Just started taking my 1st dose, more to follow. I’m allowed as much as I want so it’s going to be a good night.

Should be out like a light tonight?????

My treatment,

D2D2C3C0-65BF-4755-B251-2B843A678297.jpeg

Right ? I’ve taken your advice and got medical treatment for my sleeping problem.

Just started taking my 1st dose, more to follow. I’m allowed as much as I want so it’s going to be a good night.

Should be out like a light tonight?????

My treatment,

View attachment 72781
well if it doesnt make you sleep you will be bloody happy while you are awake thats for sure

I don’t really drink that much but am thoroughly enjoying myself tonight?

Think I’ll defo sleep tonight ??????
i hope it works for you son not being able to sleep is no joke, i did not sleep the first three days in hospital,not fun at all

Had a smashing night sleep, thought I might????but I can’t do that every night......

Only just got up, feel some much better than I did yesterday morning ???
glad to hear that son enjoy your day

I had great dream last night. Maybe only my second one in two years involving drones. Very realistic. I was standing on a dock bringing home my MP2Z over water. Mavic was about six feet away from the dock and started hovering about three feet over the surface of the water. It was unresponsive and went into forced landing mode . It was awful watching Mavic slowly sink into the water a few feet away when there was nothing I could do except push the stick up which I knew was likely pointless.

Mavic submerged under the surface but I could see it still had lights and props were spinning. After a couple of seconds, Mavic miraculously began ascending towards the surface under power. It rose into the air and I was able to land it safely on the dock. One of the most exhilarating dreams I have had in years!

All this talk of sleeping and dreaming must have messed with my subconscious! I searched for a video to show what drone looked like rising out of the water and it was very close to this one here at 30 second and 1 minute marks:

Sorry if I’ve screwed your “dream” patten up???? but it was a happy ending???? i don’t think I’ve had any dreams about my M2, well not that I can recall.

Have any of you guys suffered with sleep paralysis, I have on a few a occasions, now that’s bad.... when you’re awake but can’t move your body???

Apparently I do a lot of this while I sleep, well that’s what Mrs P tells me??

I went out flying yesterday evening, very overcast??? I can now really understand what they mean about decent lighting, photos were ok but I’ve got to see if I can do anything with them in post. I’ll throw one on here if I can..

Reactions: Slim.slamma
Sorry if I’ve screwed your “dream” patten up???? but it was a happy ending???? i don’t think I’ve had any dreams about my M2, well not that I can recall.

Have any of you guys suffered with sleep paralysis, I have on a few a occasions, now that’s bad.... when you’re awake but can’t move your body???

Apparently I do a lot of this while I sleep, well that’s what Mrs P tells me??

I went out flying yesterday evening, very overcast??? I can now really understand what they mean about decent lighting, photos were ok but I’ve got to see if I can do anything with them in post. I’ll throw one on here if I can..

It was a great dream for sure. Not as good as dreaming of flying FPV but next best thing. Not so much for pure visual effects although those were pretty good but for the genuine emotions they evoked. I have been interested in dream analysis for many years. One question I have is whether these dreams unfold in normal real time or possibly instead in the blink of an eye?

Yeah, I think that if you twitch in your sleep its either perfectly normal or a sign of deep rooted psychological problem. It may take a while to figure out which category you are in but we may as well get started....?

Just changing the subject for a mo, one of my pics from last night, your thoughts... I think it’s crap personally but any feedback would be much appreciated, need to know where I’m going wrong?

20A060AC-75BD-4E36-AC98-6F0FC63CD164.jpeg

Sorry Dr ?, back to your research now?????

Reactions: Slim.slamma
I actually love this pic with one exception; the handrail or pipe or whatever it is in the foreground (lower part) of the pic.it obscures the river and likely some reflections of the town.

Just changing the subject for a mo, one of my pics from last night, your thoughts... I think it’s crap personally but any feedback would be much appreciated, need to know where I’m going wrong?

View attachment 72977

Sorry Dr ?, back to your research now?????

I think it looks great! MP 2 Pro shines in these conditions. Maybe just play with cropping.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odofi