DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Are you getting any Christmas goody’s for your drone 2018

Right hand side definitely looks flat enough to land but I would fly there first, descend to about 5ish ft then look around before you try. Definitely try it first with Miss ? drone before you take your zoom out.

I have seen a YT vid where someone lands there drone on top of a chimney stack, just had a quick look, can’t find it??

On second thoughts ? don’t do it, it’s not worth the risk?

Rain here tomorrow on the east coast, what’s it like for tomorrow dad in Wales?

? so what do you think of the new Dji camera, looks pretty nice but I’ll stick with my GoPro hero 6 black.

I’m really surprised they didn’t incorporate it to work with the Osmo gimbal, perhaps that’s something for the future.?

? so what do you think of the new Dji camera, looks pretty nice but I’ll stick with my GoPro hero 6 black...
I’m really surprised they didn’t incorporate it to work with the Osmo gimbal, perhaps that’s something for the future.?

Your gif at 2345 perfectly captured my emotions! ?

Love the look and specs of the camera, the ND filters (except for cost), and image stabilization. Could use three of 'em! Except that I have GP 2,3, 4 and 5 and I am trying to avoid more indiscriminate spending. :confused:

I had a lot of fun with GP 4 and 5 on jet ski this last weekend especially with camera mounted low on bow where it partially submerges. But, I see now how much I need ND filters shooting in sun on water and I sure could use image stabilization because for goodness sake I got the hippie hippie shakes!

Your gif at 2345 perfectly captured my emotions! ?

Love the look and specs of the camera, the ND filters (except for cost), and image stabilization. Could use three of 'em! Except that I have GP 2,3, 4 and 5 and I am trying to avoid more indiscriminate spending. :confused:

I had a lot of fun with GP 4 and 5 on jet ski this last weekend especially with camera mounted low on bow where it partially submerges. But, I see now how much I need ND filters shooting in sun on water and I sure could use image stabilization because for goodness sake I got the hippie hippie shakes!

I must admit, what a difference between my hero 4 and hero 6. Another good thing with the 6 is you can get rid of the fish eye affect, in hdr mode It actually acts like a proper camera so there’s no moving the camera up and down to get rid of the fish eye horizon... it also has the image stabilisation, gps and voice command.

The 6 is a cracking little action camera but so is the 4?

Reactions: Slim.slamma
Love my 6 Black. Have a 4, but the 6 was worth it.

Cracking little camera, I bought it then a couple of weeks later the 7 was released, now that just typical me..... happened when I bought my CS, 3 months later the SC came out? but I’m chuffed to bits with the CS though?

Reactions: Slim.slamma
Have a look at the below photo, what do you think I’d done wrong. Absolutely gutted, took about 20 pics, all photos were blueish. I know it can be corrected in post but i didn’t realise my mistake until I got home.

5A36EED3-C671-4D0D-B4F7-B8EA51E65863.jpeg

Rain here tomorrow on the east coast, what’s it like for tomorrow dad in Wales?

? so what do you think of the new Dji camera, looks pretty nice but I’ll stick with my GoPro hero 6 black.

similar to you son, the camera is great if you have a need for it i suppose, not really my thing,i prefer one attached to a UAV maybe DJI are just trying to diversify to keep there customers happy,i think they are moving away from a great UAV which happens to have a camera attached to it.to more of a stupendous camera that is attached to a UAV just my take thats all

You can’t beat a modern looking painting by Van Gogh, yeah that’s it... I was trying to copy that pic?

I do really like modern art, got a few originals up on the wall in my lounge, prints of the originals.....?

Well done rob ????

You can’t beat a modern looking painting by Van Gogh, yeah that’s it... I was trying to copy that pic?

I do really like modern art, got a few originals up on the wall in my lounge, prints of the originals.....?

Well done rob ????

Speaking of Van Gogh, have you ever tried absinthe? Its good for insomnia I hear ....?

Reactions: old man mavic
similar to you son, the camera is great if you have a need for it i suppose, not really my thing,i prefer one attached to a UAV maybe DJI are just trying to diversify to keep there customers happy,i think they are moving away from a great UAV which happens to have a camera attached to it.to more of a stupendous camera that is attached to a UAV just my take thats all

One thing I really like about the GoPro camera is, it’s small enough to take with you anywhere, fits into your pocket and you don’t really know it’s there. My 6 takes a cracking photo plus I do vids with it, something I haven’t done much with my flying thingy?

It’s a camera I always take on my hols, I spend soooooo much time in the sea so having that connected to my GoPole Floater is a must. It just floats around next to me and if needed I’ve got it to hand?

My goal was to film turtles, got one but have a look at the vid????

I cracked up when I was it???? thought I had it in the middle of the screen.....

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato