DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Are you getting any Christmas goody’s for your drone 2018

Another photo of us on the beach with one of our local friends we see each year.

This was taken with my hero 6?

View attachment 72595

Dang, you and your wife each have a

Washboard

You must wear these when you fly the Mavic:

How in the world did you get the name Porky? ?

Once again you inspired me! Hit the gym hard tonight...

I’ve just got up, very late for me and feel like ? I’ve got to sort out my sleeping lark??? it’s just starting to screw me up now????

Insomnia, I hate you.............................??????????????

Last edited:
Dang, you and your wife each have a

View attachment 72717
Washboard

You must wear these when you fly the Mavic:

View attachment 72718
How in the world did you get the name Porky? ?

Once again you inspired me! Hit the gym hard tonight...

How I look and fill at the mo sitting in my study drinking coffee

My name, well it all started years ago back on the phantom forum. I never picked it myself, a couple of the mods started calling me it then it just stuck. One of them made my ID photo and been using it since. So now I use “porky” everywhere?

No sense to suffer like this. Put yourself in the hands of an expert.

View attachment 72721

Seriously, there are some very effective short term meds
for short term problems. ;)

Yeah I think you could be right, just got to bite the bullet and do it. Honestly ? it’s just started it kill me now, hate the thought of bed time cos I know I’m not going to sleep.

Here’s one during mating season in the jungle of southern Beliz (up a river near Placencia)
View attachment 72692View attachment 72693
Soon chased away by this momma
View attachment 72694

Love those iguanas, think that’s how you spell it? love the way they change colour with the environment. Were they taken with your drone or a normal camera Thomas?

Nice photos btw buddy??

Couple more from a previous year on an island called Pinnel island just of the coast to Sint Maarten.

Mrs P feeding one, both taken with my hero 4?6760AE2F-4208-4871-8A8F-493E33B1DD33.jpeg

0FBD6D04-5B13-4BCC-970F-0C2C3A202CB9.jpeg

Yeah I think you could be right, just got to bite the bullet and do it. Honestly ? it’s just started it kill me now, hate the thought of bed time cos I know I’m not going to sleep.

Yes, you should. The right med can work wonders. Which reminds me of a text I got back in my single days that started with:

?

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS