DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Are you getting any Christmas goody’s for your drone 2018

Its a cold month this one for sure, we were looking at pictures of the Grandaughter playing in the paddling pool on the garden last year in may, 23 degrees!

I was walking around half naked, not a very nice site but I was. Me this time last years trying to impress the girls??
It’s just stopped raining here now, oh you got to laugh????

I was walking around half naked, not a very nice site but I was. Me this time last years trying to impress the girls??
It’s just stopped raining here now, oh you got to laugh????

Porky, you cant fool me, I remember that pic you posted from vacation back in beginning of thread and dude you got legit 3 pack at least. :) Remember thats what motivated me to up my gym attendance for a few days. ? Well that and @mnis adventures hiking and biking all over the place. Speaking of ?, I sure hope all is well. @mnis it would be great to hear from you. This is my walking on sunshine gala weekend over here and found this for you. Like with that other video, I need your help with the plot line. Song lyrics I get but not the German. Sorry to bother you but its real important. ? Enjoy the weekend everybody!

Porky, you cant fool me, I remember that pic you posted from vacation back in beginning of thread and dude you got legit 3 pack at least. :) Remember thats what motivated me to up my gym attendance for a few days. ? Well that and @mnis adventures hiking and biking all over the place. Speaking of ?, I sure hope all is well. @mnis it would be great to hear from you. This is my walking on sunshine gala weekend over here and found this for you. Like with that other video, I need your help with the plot line. Song lyrics I get but not the German. Sorry to bother you but its real important. ? Enjoy the weekend everybody!

Shhhhhhhh don’t tell tell everyone, oh you just did? yeah I remember it well, I deleted it ages ago, didn’t think it was good enough cos I only had a three pack and not a six??

How’s your training going, you still doing it?

So you are going on a nice long hike tomorrow, Miss ? going tooooo? Mrs P and I loved our 15 mile walk last weekend but my poor ol feet.... need to get better hiking boots me thinks?

I looked, the last time ? was online was back mid April. Agree with ya, hope all is ok with him and family?

Shhhhhhhh don’t tell tell everyone, oh you just did? yeah I remember it well, I deleted it ages ago, didn’t think it was good enough cos I only had a three pack and not a six??

How’s your training going, you still doing it?

So you are going on a nice long hike tomorrow, Miss ? going tooooo? Mrs P and I loved our 15 mile walk last weekend but my poor ol feet.... need to get better hiking boots me thinks?

I looked, the last time ? was online was back mid April. Agree with ya, hope all is ok with him and family?

Well, you inspired me for sure (just like drone photos vs. videos) but (unlike drone photos vs. videos) I was somewhat of a

Flash in the Pan

However, that changes tomorrow! Because we kick off Jet Ski Hammer Time 2019 Campaign. After about three months of weekend riding I start to get pretty ripped like the guy taking the shower on the beach in Walking On Sunshine clip. Well maybe from a drone at 400 feet AGL at night with an ND 400 filter. Anyhoo, got my 3 gopros (3, 4, 5) locked and loaded and I may just sneak Miss ?'s MP 1 in my hard case and stash in the bow compartment....?

Well, you inspired me for sure (just like drone photos vs. videos) but (unlike drone photos vs. videos) I was somewhat of a

View attachment 72080

Flash in the Pan

However, that changes tomorrow! Because we kick off Jet Ski Hammer Time 2019 Campaign. After about three months of weekend riding I start to get pretty ripped like the guy taking the shower on the beach in Walking On Sunshine clip. Well maybe from a drone at 400 feet AGL at night with an ND 400 filter. Anyhoo, got my 3 gopros (3, 4, 5) locked and loaded and I may just sneak Miss ?'s MP 1 in my hard case and stash in the bow compartment....?

Now that really does sound like fun, I bet you’ve missed that jet ski through the winter months. I’ll be looking forward to some nice footage/pics/vids of your adventure. Oh yeah and don’t forget Miss ?’s drone clips.

Remember, you can always do a workout on the beach with Miss ?

Have fun buddy, the pair of you, enjoy??

Batteries charged (drone)?
Memory card fitted ?
CS battery charged ?
Controller batt level ok ?
Weather, looking really good at the mo, we’ve had rain but it’s nice a sunny now. Slight breeze from the east.

Sunset here is 8.36pm so I’m ready to rock and roll?? fingers crossed I’ll get something half decent.

Batteries charged (drone)?
Memory card fitted ?
CS battery charged ?
Controller batt level ok ?
Weather, looking really good at the mo, we’ve had rain but it’s nice a sunny now. Slight breeze from the east.

Sunset here is 8.36pm so I’m ready to rock and roll?? fingers crossed I’ll get something half decent.
similar to you son all charged up and ready to go have a good day lets hope its as good as the forecast is saying

similar to you son all charged up and ready to go have a good day lets hope its as good as the forecast is saying

Enjoy it dad, looks like the weathers improving now, just staying on the chilly side? My side of the country is looking good all week, sunny days, wind good but a little ?, I can live with that especially coming from this photo with frost everywhere.

6F2BE120-7274-43F9-8A8D-241051F3CAE2.jpeg

Went out last night, not a brilliant sunset but the most important part, I had fun and thoroughly enjoyed myself, as always. I’ll post what I took once I’ve put it through post?

hi son been flying yet, weather here is wonderful, had a great day flying up the brecon beacons, flew at 4 different locations, took a couple of pics to put on the forum for you, have you watched the race yet, it was ok but the merc one two is getting a bit predictable now, hope your flying plans turn out ok,you can just see me by my car in the second picDJI_0006.JPGDJI_0009.JPG

?, your not ill are ya, big day for ya tomorrow....

No, not ill, just a bit sore from the big ride on the sound Saturday! ;) I will extract a few good pics from the gopro footage for you. Speaking of GP, l am fascinated by this rumor of new DJI action camera to challenge gopro. Can't wait to see whats coming! ?. And nice pics guys! ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J S