DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Are you getting any Christmas goody’s for your drone 2018

Reactions: Porky
I'm genuinely amazed, I have no kids, hardly watch any telly and christmas hasn't meant a lot to me for many years so I am of course very out of touch, but I honestly never knew people these days piled up presents weeks before the event (I don't meet many other people)

You wonna be married to my wife, if she had her way Christmas would be everyday:oops:

Thanks for the link @colinfowler much appreciated ;)

mine buys presents for next year in the new year sales and then when christmas comes around she has forgotten where she has hidden most of them my grandkids get stuff for weeks after christmas

mine buys presents for next year in the new year sales and then when christmas comes around she has forgotten where she has hidden most of them my grandkids get stuff for weeks after christmas

Wife does the same, goes out in the Xmas sales buys 99% of the prezies for the family for next year. Oh she’s soooooo organised when it comes to Christmas;)

Reactions: old man mavic
Porky dude, shes a keeper for sure. You must have been very very good this year [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Porky dude, shes a keeper for sure. You must have been very very good this year [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I’m always good, when she’s not about I’m not;););) yep your right, wouldn’t swop her for the world, best thing I ever done was marry her, soppy ol git I am:):)

Only 18 sleeps to go:p:p

you and the rest of us fingers crossed

Tempted by some form of dedicated flying tablet or even the moverios. Would have to be an unauthorised Christmas present to self though.

Reactions: fozzzy
hi son weather is crap here as well it sure is not flying weather i have rain as well as the wind roll on the summer

Last edited:
Out at the mo shopping it blowing a gale here dad. Can’t wait to get home in the warm;)

no worries son dont spend to much christmas is coming

Well still not decided on a screen but I have just bought a new computer monitor.

I do a lot of photo editing etc so have gone for a QHD 10bit IPS panel. Should arrive tomorrow :)

Reactions: fozzzy
Ok stuff it. I bought a Huawei MediaPad M3 8 lite. Used my little boy’s as a trial and it works very well with Go4 and that’s with all the crud he has installed on his!

This will be flying only and the one thing that sold me on a tablet is the extra real estate really does come in handy.

Reactions: dannybgoode
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair